Chapter 15

Third Person POV

In a room some regal looking people had just completed their breakfast , the environment was cheerful, when suddenly a man in his late fifties scoffed

"The Chauhans are welcoming their princess, who just popped out of nowhere. They have sent an invitation for the ball , it's held at the end of this month"

It was the Rana sa of Jaipur, Abhiraaj Singh Rathore

A lady sitting next to him had a frown on her beautiful face, she was Divya Abhiraaj Singh Rathore, Rani sa of Jaipur...

"A princess? Suddenly? How is that even possible?"

She asked

"She must be an illegitimate child, the Chauhans have no concern about their reputation... They are going to fall soon if they keep doing this " Another lady comments, shaking her head in fake disappointment, she was none other than Kirti Abhimaan Singh Rathore, the younger daughter -in- law of Rathore family

"Well , the main question is , are we going or not? " Abhimaan Singh Rathore asked

"You all will go there, especially you Yuvraj " a man in his seventies, sitting at the head of the table said, glancing at his grandson last .

The said grandson's head snapped towards his grandfather at his mention .

Anoop Singh Rathore may have retired from his position as the King , but his words are still considered as final order and no one in the family has the guts to question him except....

"Why 'especially me' Dadu saa ?" Abhimanyu Singh Rathore asked his Dadu sa

He was the only one in the family who can question him , well you can't blame the others, he was able to do that because Abhimanyu always had a soft spot in his daadu sa's heart since he was a child...

His daadu sa always gives into his demands...

It was another reason why he held the most important position in the family after Anoop...

"I will tell you later" Anoop replied to his grandson

Abhimanyu was still curious but just nodded his head
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

On the other hand , Shivagya was feeling so  many emotions at the same time. She can't stop thinking about the last night . She just got to know about her twin. A Twin. A twin brother who somehow knows almost everything about her...

Flashback

"Yup! Meet your twin, princess Shivagya, I am older than you for 15 minutes. Now come on, aren't you feeling hungry?"

He ruffled her hair slightly and again started walking ahead of her and she was still there , standing dumbfounded...

Rudra stopped walking when he realised that Shivagya was not following him , but rather standing at the same place, staring at him like he is an alien...

He raised an eyebrow at her

"Do you intend to stand there for eternity ?"

He asked

Shivagya, still in shock just managed to mutter

" What the fvck! I have a twin! YOU ARE MY TWIN!"

"Shh! Don't shout ! And Yes again, I am your twin... Seems like you haven't talked to baba sa yet ... Don't worry, he will answer your every question " he said