Chapter 10

Abhay Singh Chauhan

I arrived at my office soon and saw Reyansh already present there, he looked tensed.

He saw me and greeted

"What happened Reyansh? "

"Hukum , actually, Neel came back from Jaipur yesterday night"

It means there is a high possibility that Shivagya returned too

I am sensing something off here..

I raised an eyebrow at him and asked

"But?"

He sighed and continued

"Shivagya bai sa and her other friend didn't return with him"

Rage started building inside me at thought of Shivagya being out of Udaipur, without enough guards , Dadi sa can try to harm her again....
No I will not let that happen this time..

"What do you mean by she didn't return? Where is she now? I already told you she shouldn't be in Jaipur any longer than necessary "

"Calm down Kunwar sa, she is not in Jaipur , she returned back to Indore, her adopted father was involved in a fatal accident. She won't be able to come here until he is healthy again "

I rubbed my eyebrows and sighed, she have to be here

Only 20 days are left for the ultimatum I gave to daadi sa

She will also need some time to absorb everything....

"And when she will be back? "

"I honestly don't have a proper idea Kunwar sa, the accident was fatal, it may take a month, but the chances of his recovery is very low. I don't think he will survive it Hukum. "

"How was her relationship with her adopted father Reyansh?"

"From what I have got to know through Neel , they were really close, they always treated princess as their own daughter "

I just hummed

After thinking for few moments I ordered him

"Reyansh make preparations for me and baba sa , we are going Indore today itself"
He wanted to ask questions but kept mum and followed my order

I called father and explained everything to him

After informing everyone in the family, except Aditi , Aditya, Dadi sa and maa sa , we left Udaipur

.
.

.

Here we are , on our way to the hospital where my sister's adopted father is having his operation.

My father who is sitting beside me in our Mercedes Benz, suddenly speaks up

"Do you really think it's a good idea Abhay? Her .... Dad is in critical condition.."

"That's the reason we are doing it now baba sa , it would be best if she gets a chance to talk to him after the truth is revealed"

He just sighed and nodded