Chapter 14

Shivagya

I was ready for dinner in a simple plain baby pink cotton  kurti with similar plazo , I was not someone to get ready for simple family dinner but it would be my first dinner with my new family and they are royals, it won't be a shock to me if they wear 1 kg of gold jewellery for dinner, I mean nothing can be a shock to me at this stage...

I was just thinking about giving a call to Jiya, Neel and Pranali when I heard a knock on the door

I opened it and was greeted by Samrath bhaii accompanied by a girl younger than me by some years, her head was bowed

"Come princess , I will take you to the dining hall, also , she is Ritu , your personal maid, she will accompany you everywhere from now on"  He said introducing the girl whose head is still bowed

Making a mental note to talk to her later , I followed Bhai to the dining room, sorry hall , it really was a dining HALL ...

As soon as I entered , all faces snapped towards me , bhaii sa and my father were already present there with some familiar and unfamiliar faces . I was feeling uncomfortable with all these stares, some were filled with curiosity, some were filled with love and a particular glare was so intense that I would have turned into ashes right there , if that was possible...

I was about to hide behind Samrath bhaii when my eyes met bhaii sa's and I suddenly remembered his words from morning

"you are the Princess of Udaipur, maintain your posture "

I gathered some fake courage and walked to the table with Samrath bhaii, I don't know why, but I have this urge within me to prove myself to him which is strange because Shivagya Vyas never , I mean never proves herself to anyone...

But you are no longer Shivagya Vyas , are you?

Okay, the identity crisis....

As I walked there I noticed Rani sa and a unknown girl were standing beside the old lady who was glaring at me , I just ignored her , well I can't do anything, she seems to have some serious issues with me without even knowing me properly

After gaining an acknowledgement from Bhai sa , I sat beside a boy whose eyes were stuck at his fingers which he was playing with, a clear sign of nervousness...

As soon as I sat there I heard a dramatic gasp coming from that unknown girl, I raised my eyebrow at her and she just looked towards that old lady ..

"How dare you sit there , can't you see every female of family is standing?"  The Old lady lashed out at me...

But it was kinda funny ...

Now I am pissed too, the girl only needs some food and here this annoying old woman is creating a scene for I don't know what!

"Well, I dared because I am hungry? And I didn't asked them to stand , why are they standing, they should take their seat so we can have our dinner ...... in peace"

As soon as I finished I heard another dramatic gasp coming from the same girl, God what's with this girl and her gasps?

"I don't know how you are raised and I don't care about that but this is Chauhan family, my family and ladies of this family follow some rules and eating after men is one of them!"