TWO. bathroom snacks

     SALLY JACKSON had been the only person to take care of Florence and Percy

Sally Jackson had been the person that Florence had confided in when she needed her the most.

Sally Jackson had been the only person to comfort Florence when her father hadn't claimed her at camp.

And now, there was no Sally Jackson.

Well, according to the phone call she received that morning.

Percy had finally been told the truth. All about the demigods and half-bloods. All of it.

Accepting that while being chased by a minotaur, watching your mother disintegrate in front of you, and then killing said minotaur wasn't an easy task for Percy.

And though Florence would do anything to be with Percy, it was recommended by Dionysus for her to stay home.

So she did.

She laid on her couch in her small apartment with her mother's blanket covering her body.

She held her eyes shut as the only sounds that could be heard were from Matthew in the kitchen and the sound of the TV playing what she believed to be Adventure Time.

While Percy spent most of his night knocked in and out of consciousness, Florence had been crying nonstop until she slept on that couch.

And Matthew sat by her side the entire night.

There was a sudden knock on their apartment door and Matthew left the kitchen to answer it as Florence slept on the couch.

She heard some muttering from the other side before hearing the door being slammed against the wall.

Florence shot up from her sleep and looked behind her to see Percy, Grover, and a young girl entering the apartment.

She quickly stumbled to her feet and pulled Percy into her quickly. She felt his arms latch around her with a squeeze as he held his eyes shut against her.