SIX. i'm okay... i'm okay

     PERCY STRUGGLED

PERCY STRUGGLED.

He struggled to free himself. To save himself.

He struggled to lift Florence's body from the water once he was free.

He struggled to pull her up to safety, he struggled to move her body... he simply struggled.

But he didn't stop. He couldn't stop.

He was able to pull himself and Florence from the water and once on dry land he looked over at her.

Her body lifeless, almost as if she was dead.

Percy quickly pressed her ear towards her chest and believed he heard a faint pulse.

"Please, please." He muttered.

He adjusted himself to her side and began preform CPR and hoping that she would just wake up like nothing had happened.

Because if she died, he would to.

"Florence," He heaved, continuing to perform CPR. "please. Please wake up."

And all he did was begging and continue to perform CPR. He seemed to hold his breath, that if she didn't wake up soon that he would just stop breathing all together.

"Florence, please." He cried, tears rolling down his face as water from his hair dripped down his cheeks. "Wake up."

Then she moved.

Percy stopped, freighting a bit by her sudden movements and hoping that his knee hadn't just hit her side by accident.

But she began to cough of the water and sit up slowly. Her head was pounding and her heart felt like it was going to beat out of her chest.

And she didn't have time to question what had happened as Percy engulfed her into a hug.

She didn't say anything, just holding Percy close and gently rocking the two of them back and forth.

"I'm okay." She managed to mutter. "I'm okay."

Percy pulled back, resting his hands against Florence's shoulders. His tears mixed with the water from before.