THREE. sticks and stones may break my bones

     FIGHTING FOR what felt like their lives on a public bus wasn't on any of their to-do list, but yet, they had been and now they were walking in the woods to continue their journey

"Somewhere up ahead, this turns into a satyr path." Grover said.

"What's a satyr path?" Percy asked.

"It's a road through the wilderness." Grover explained. "Satyr explorers use them. Harder to track us."

"That's great, but if we stay in the wilderness, how are gonna find a phone?" Percy asked.

"Where's Flo's?" Grover asked.

"It broke when she jumped out the bus window remember?" Percy said. "She shoved bought the phone case I showed her-"

"I'm not paying 68 dollars for a phone case with your name on it Percy." She groaned.

Annabeth turned, looking back at the two boys. "What do we need a phone for anyway?"

"So we can call camp." Perry said, almost as if he'd been stating the obvious. "T- To get help."

"We don't need help." Annabeth said. "We're fine."

Percy scoffed. "We're fine? We haven't even gotten to Trenton, and we're wandering through a forest. I didn't even know they had forests in New Jersey, but we've found one. I would say we're the opposite of fine."

"We were sent on a quest by the Oracle, by the gods. What'd you think, it would be easy?" Annabeth asked. "It's supposed to be hard. That's why only certain people are chosen. If we call camp, we're basically saying it was a mistake to choose us. Plus, your sister is here. If they find out, it might cause problems."

A silence arose, but Percy shrugged his shoulders. "I'm completely comfortable with that. Everyone makes mistakes."

"Why are you so afraid of who you are?" Annabeth asked.

"What?"

The group paused, Florence a little ahead of them, but turned when the footsteps behind her stopped.