Introduction- A/N

(TRIGGER WARNING-
•Themes of Violence and Death
•Sexual Harassment and Assault
•Attempted Abduction
•Themes of Mental Instability/Illness)

These scenes will be marked with an • symbol for your discretion and preparedness. Thank you. Remember that there are services out there that can help you through your darkest times and that you are not alone. Be safe.

Hello! Thank you for being here!

I'm happy to introduce- Complacency!

This is the second book in the ~Escape~ Series!!

While this story is a continuation of Complications and does follow Blake as he continues his journey through life, it is a standalone, you DO NOT have to read the first book to understand this one.

I wrote the original story when I was still in high school and then revised it when I was a more experienced writer. After having done so, I decided that no amount of editing was going to make me feel better about the story.

So, I re-wrote it as the first book in this series! Complications! Another of the reasons I decided to do this was that the original book did not end the way I wanted it to and with the revised version, I was able to not only make the story itself better, but also create the ending I always meant for it to have.

After a lot of thinking, I have decided that I'm going to continue Blake's story. He deserves that much. His story will be complete when this series is finished and it's a story I cannot wait to write.

If you've read this far, thank you so absolutely much, I hope you love this story as much as I do and continue following along!

If this is your first time here, welcome! Thank you for being here. Proceed with caution, this series is not meant for the faint of heart! I truly hope you enjoy <3

I write because it's what I love, but your comments and feedback and support help drive me to continue my passion.

Chapter one will be posted on Monday, January 29th @ 9:00 PM EST. Each proceeding chapter will also be posted every Monday at the same time, as stated above. Thank you!

Please, again, note as you follow along that this story is not meant for the faint of heart! There are very heavy and triggering themes throughout this story. Proceed with caution! Always remember to reach out if you need help!

Click that star because you shine baby ;)

~Ms.Witch