ANNOUNCEMENT

Before I get into this, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who read this story. I'll truly never be able to express how much your votes, views, and comments mean to me. For every interaction I receive, I'm both humbled and inspired that my work could reach you. Thank you so so much!

"Please remember that no matter how much life decides to kick you, shove you, beat you, and force you to swallow the hardest of situations, circumstances, and feelings, YOU ARE NEVER ALONE. There is always going to be help out there for those of us who feel like we have nothing left."

With the love I have for this book, I genuinely have no idea how I'm ever possibly going to be able to write the third. The first book will always hold a special place in my heart because it was a story that grew with me as a writer. But this story is a show of how I've grown and my current ability so it's also quite meaningful to me. This story (series, really) will truly always be a favorite of mine.

I really can't say 'thank you' enough times. I write because it's what I love and what I'm passionate about, but with all the support I've received... I'm just blown away. You guys continue to amaze me.

Though I said this in the announcement chapter of the last book, I will say it again and again. While clicking the star does show your support for me, it's truly more a representation of you. Each and every one of you is a shining star in this world and, just as amazing as the stars are, each of you is just as beautiful and unique so please click it to show your shine. <3

I will be taking a short break to collect myself before working on the third story so if it's something you're looking forward to, I appreciate your patience on the matter. The third book will be the final one in this series and I would again like to reiterate that ~these are all standalone books~ You don't need to read the first two to understand the third as I proceed.

No matter how many times I say it, it doesn't feel like enough- Thank you!!

See you soon, my beautiful stars.

~Ms.Witch