Complacency (7) •TW•

•TW•Entire Chapter•

Callin squirmed under Blake, but Deimos didn't bother stepping in. He wanted to watch Blake handle the situation on his own. After everything Callin had done, Deimos wondered exactly what Blake had in mind.

So Deimos watched on his Blake continued to kiss Callin. A part of him thought that maybe he wasn't supposed to enjoy such a sight? After all, he didn't like the idea of Blake being with anyone but him.

But just as much as he controlled Blake, Blake too controlled him. So he didn't stop Blake, just continued watching as he kissed at the still bleeding bite mark on Callin's neck.

"What are you doing?" Callin's voice shook, his eyes switching back and forth between Blake and Deimos. His mind was reeling, how could Blake do such a thing? How was he capable of this?

"What?" Blake pulled away just slightly until their noses were touching, his lips pouting even as the smile still captured his face. "Do you not like this? Is this not what you wanted?" Blake's voice was tantalizing, teasing.

Callin didn't know how to respond. Truthfully, in a way, it was exactly what he wanted. To have Blake kiss him so sweetly, to initiate the contact. But this wasn't how he envisioned it going. His body shook, fear clouding his senses. He didn't know he could feel such a way, especially at Blake's hands.

But Deimos knew all too well. He savored watching Blake become this. Knowing he had it in him all along. It made Deimos himself a little fearful, yet still aroused as he watched Blake revel in his control over Callin.

Blake stood, smiling down to Callin and stretching out his hand for Callin to grasp. Propping himself up on his elbows, Callin's fingers trembled as he hesitantly reached for Blake's hand.

The smile never dropped from Blake's face. It was twisted, the way his eyes shown, promises whispering just beneath the surface. Once Callin grabbed his hand, Blake pulled him to his feet.

Without saying a word, Blake gave Deimos a pointed look. Leaning in and placing a kiss to the top of Blake's head, Deimos moved from behind Blake and grabbed Callin's arms, holding them behind Callin's back. Callin called out from the pain, his face twisting as his eyes pleaded with Blake.

Blake only smiled in response, using his fingernails to press into the bite mark on Callin's neck, wrapping his hand around Callin's throat and applying pressure. Callin couldn't breathe, his eyes rolling back as he choked on the air that refused to leave his lungs.

Just as Callin was about to lose consciousness, Blake pulled away. Darkness rimmed the edges of Callin's vision, his brain feeling foggy from the lack of oxygen.

"What do you think we should do?" Blake was looking at Callin when we spoke, but Deimos knew he was speaking to him.

"What do you want to do?" Deimos didn't loosen his grip on Callin as he watched Blake ponder, thinking over all the ways he could make Callin suffer.

"I'm not sure. Maybe we should ask him?" Blake grabbed Callin by his cheeks, his fingernails once again digging into Callin's skin as he forced Callin to look at him.

Callin couldn't think, fear buzzing inside of him as panic and anger coursed through his veins. How could Blake do this? Blake was small and weak and incapable. How could he do this? Callin didn't know what to think or how to sort through the emotions rampaging within him. He didn't notice the tears burning lines down his cheeks as his eyes met Blake's.

How could he have been such a fool?

"Just kill me. Get it over with." His voice came out scratchy, his throat sore from the abuse he endured at Blake's hands.