Insanity Exceeds Expectations (6)

(Spicy Content + •TW•)

The last time snow piled this high, Blake was in my arms.

It's been almost a year and a half since he somehow slipped through my fingers. And after everything I did to keep him happy. I washed him, clothed him, kept him decently fed, pleased him. That was more than Dave ever did for him.

How could he possibly run away from me?

Though, my anger towards him pales in comparison to the anger I have towards myself.

Imagine your favorite thing in the entire world. Imagine having that all to yourself, for years. It would be there as you closed your eyes to fall asleep and would still be there to greet you once morning came. It was this thing that you thought you could rely on, had faith in, depended on. It was consistent and beautifully complacent.

And now imagine waking up one day, only for your gaze to be met with nothing. This thing you cared for, poured all your time and efforts into, suddenly just gone. Wouldn't you feel betrayed?

Despite those around me telling me to just let it go, that I'll never get him back, I couldn't stop trying. I can't stop trying.

How scared and alone he must be feeling without me. He's such a doll. I made sure he had nothing left in this life, except for me. So where could he possibly have gone? Why would he even want to leave?

Thoughts scratched inside my brain- did he get hurt? Did someone, yet again, steal him away from me? Is he even still alive?

I have to find out. I have to find him.

So I'll continue to search until I do. As he knows all too well, he's the only thing in this whole world that I have all to myself. Or- had. And no one was gonna separate us. Who could be so cruel? How could he leave me?

Just how he has no one, without him, I am no one. So I will stop at nothing to get him back. He'll be mine forever and I'll soak us in the blood of whoever tries to change that.

After years of being together, I truly thought he'd taken a liking to me. He always acted so obedient, never put up a fight. The way he would let me kiss him so sweetly. The way his body would always react to the things I did to him. How tears would fall so gently from his eyes and how he'd let me kiss them away.

If I can't have that, no one can.

I will get him back.

It took me entirely too long to find him. So long, in fact, that those who were helping me to find him? They gave up. They returned home 6 months ago, leaving me to search all by myself.

And I've finally found him. I watched as Blake and a tall, intimidating looking man fornicated. It burned my insides to watch, but at the same time, I couldn't help but please myself at the sight. Having not seen Blake is so long and yet seeing him now so vulgarly? I couldn't help myself.

The man wasn't treating Blake nearly roughly enough, no. Not the way Blake likes it.

Not the way I could.

The thought of him running away to some other guy? Again? Are you fucking kidding me? It's truly like Blake will never learn his lesson. The more I watched - the angrier I felt, blinded by the audacity Blake acted as if he were entitled to. How dare he? After everything I did for him?

Feeling the anger rise tears to my eyes, I blinked them away, the cold nipping at my cheeks as I stayed quietly tucked into the trees.

Once I finished watching them, I decided to call in the help of an old friend. Tomorrow, I would get Blake away from whoever this fucking guy is. And once we're a safe distance away, my friend agreed to capture the man as well and bring him to me.