It's Always the Same (4)

(Spicy Content Below)

Deimos lay underneath Blake, entirely shocked by his sudden actions. This was the same man who tensed up every time Deimos got close, and now he's making such lustful eyes towards him? He couldn't understand.

And that only made him want to try harder, to know more, to dissect Blake's every action, finding their purpose and logic. What happened in the past to make him act this way in the present?

Even now, his eyes swimming in arousal, his fingers still trembled reaching for the drawstring of Deimos's sweats. If he's so fearful, why go to such lengths? How far could Deimos bend Blake, until he breaks?

He desperately wanted to find out.

So, he reached for Blake, grabbing a fistful of his hair, just as he was about to pull Deimos's boxers down to reveal his hard-on, his sweats sitting loosely at his hips. Blake grimaced, his face twisting. Deimos found it oddly arousing that, despite how tight his grip was, Blake didn't seem to mind the pain.

No, it was the look in Deimos's eyes that had Blake reacting. The way his gold eyes darkened, turning to an almost rich, fiery amber. The way his gaze was so intense, as if he didn't even want to blink, completely transfixed on Blake's reactions.

Using his grip, he pressed Blake's face down into his waist, his hard cock pressing against Blake's cheek through the fabric. Blake stared up to Deimos, his green eyes equally dark, his pupils widening as his arousal grew. Blake loved how warm Deimos felt against him, sheltering him from the cold. He wanted more.

"Tell me, do you like this?" He pressed Blake's face harder into him, grinding his hips a bit in response to the pressure, clenching his teeth as he fixated on Blake's expressions.

"Answer me, I want to know." Blake's cheeks were a burning pink that spread down to his neck as he bit into his lip, looking almost innocently up to Deimos, nodding his head as if embarrassed to say the words.

Deimos tsked, wanting to know how the sentence would sound rolling from Blake's tongue, how his lips would shape to form the words.

"Say it." Deimos longed to hear, wanting Blake to vocalize every thought, every feeling, so he could finally understand.

Blake used his hands to pull Deimos's pants farther down his waist, biting into the hem of Deimos's boxers, tugging them down quickly. Deimos's grip on Blake's hair didn't cause him to falter one bit, easily able to ignore the pain as Deimos's hard length popped out, bouncing off of Blake's face.

Blake smiled to himself, watching as Deimos's breath quickened. It was nice to be the one to cause such a look to contort Deimos's face. Blake liked the warmth that spread through him. He liked that he had some semblance of control.

Using his tongue, he wrapped his lips around the side of Deimos's cock, watching as lust clouded his eyes.

"I do like it, very much." Blake didn't care about the drool dripping from his chin, using his hands to wrap around Deimos's shaft, pressing his length further into his mouth as Deimos bucked his hips from the pleasure.

He pulled away, swirling his tongue around the tip, licking clean all the pre-cum that started to drip as he moved to place sloppy kisses to Deimos's hips, his v-line and the edges of his stomach.

Complacency (MxM)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara