Versification 2023: Anitemuzu

Wings of Freedom

The feeling, it as took, overlooked,
Still me, not real,
I'm yet to overcome,
Something far too great for this world to come,
I felt like hiding among the bushes and trees,
Though running away felt like the breeze,
I felt overwhelmed, not me anymore,
The dark's icy hand was grasping my neck,
Snap out, be safe and fly away.

Hello Aesthetes!

Here we have with us Anitemuzu one of our day winner of Day 21: Overwhelmed of versification 2023.

🎈1. What was your favourite prompt in Versification?

Infect  I loved it because I could be the literal opposite of the prompt.

🎈2. Share with us your favourite poem/entry you wrote for versification.

My poetry Fire from Ashes from the ocean of blossoms and blues.

🎈3. What are three words that you'd describe your writing?

Hope ; grieve ; victorious.

🎈4. What is the inspiration behind your poetry/writing?

To make other people smile to make them laugh and to spread happiness all around. Sadness can go a long way but always ends with happiness. That's what my poetry tries to spred.

🎈5. Do you have a favourite Poet or Poetress?

To make other people smile to make them laugh and to spread happiness all around. Sadness can go a long way but always ends with happiness. That's what my poetry tries to spred.

🎈6. What was your favourite part of Versification?

Writing the prompts, those were fun. I when I put my whole heart into it, I ended up winning a day.

🎈7. If you could meet one poet, dead or alive, who would it be?

Edgar Allan Poe I loved reading his poems when I was younger, and was one of the people to inspire e. Even though the writing is a little old, it still hold meaning.

🎈8. What style of poetry/writing do you write normally?

I mostly write nature poetry, like poetry inspired by nature. I used to love going out during summer and spring. But nowadays, there is think black smoke here, and I want to spread the word to make that it stop.

🎈9. What is your favourite poem you've ever written and what inspired it or is the story behind it?

https://www.wattpad.com/1337029672-ocean-of-blossoms-and-blues-historical-language

It was inspired the the ancient language of the Mesopotamian Civilization. I love to learn about history and poetry while learning something is just my favourite.

🎈10. Anything you'd like to add or say?

I loved the prompts which were indeed very creative. I wanted to say Thank You to all the team, who held this competition, don't worry I did not forget about the judges who put their time and effort into the judgment of all the poetry, stories, and all. I myself don't know how I got a winning place among all hundreds of others. But I do hope you know your writing is just as special as you are. Stay Shining and congratulations to all other who won.

Thank you Anitemuzu! Do check out their winning entry 'Ocean of blossoms and blues' and shower them with lots of love.

Team,
WattpadPoetry

PoesyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara