TWO (2)

"Stupid Boss."

• RECAP :

Taking off my bandage one by one, she started re-doing them and treating them as I stared at her doing so. Her fingertips touching my skin as she gently re-applied the ointments.

"How do you feel?" She asked. As I looked at her, smiling. "Amazing."
_-_-_-_-__-_-_--__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--__--_-_

Kim Y/n ❤️‍🩹

Oh lord. Someone save me, why is he flirting with me so much, taking my hands back after covering the last bandage I smiled. "All done" I said, before slowly moving out.

"Dr Kim?" He suddenly asked, as I turned to face him. "Thank you for the treatment-" he said, making me let out a nervous chuckle before rushing out.

I'd be lying if I said I did not find him attractive. God he's so hot, and his daughter is FRICKIN adorable. But that's the problem he's married. But then why was he flirting with me?

Is he not loyal? That's a red flag-
"He's a single dad" I heard a voice, as I turned around to see one of his friends who brought him in with his daughter in his arms.. "Um I'm Jimin' he said, as I shook his hand.

"He's a single dad" he repeated, as it made sense. "That's quite sad, what happened?" I asked, as Jimin laughed, "um it just didn't work out. But dw he loves being his daughters favourite " he said, as the little girl started at me with big doe eyes.

She looks exactly like her father. I smiled, when she suddenly, struggled out of jimins arms into mine. I rocked her from side to side as she giggled holding my face.

I smiled, a warm feeling engulfing me, but that was cut short. "Dr Kim. Mr Yang is calling you in his office" here we go again. I sighed, before kissing her forehead and walking to the office.
_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
(7 days later)

Silence filled the mansion, as the click and click of Jins shoes echoed through its walls, entering the living room. He saw Jungkook lying down on the couch with aera in his arms.

While Jimin and Taehyung looked visibly, frustrated annoyed and tired.

"What going-"
"Jungkooks in love with that damn doctor" Jimin cut Jin off.

"Yah! I didn't say love, I just said I liked her mannerism." Jungkook said, defending his honor. As Taehyung chuckled, "you only know her for 3 days." He said, as Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Jimin sighed. "Well your never gonna see her again, and it's never gonna happen" he said, standing up and walking towards the fridge.

Looking at Aera sleeping, he smiled. Kissing her forehead and pulling her close. "Don't you think Aera needs a mother?" Jungkook suddenly said, guilt taking every inch of him.

He always regretted, that Aera would grow up without a mother figure, and being a girl, a mother's presence is much more needed. He didn't want aera to go through life without a mother.

And everyday, the guilt of not being able to give her a mother ate him up inside.

He sighed, as Aera giggled, touching his face, and playing around. Jin smiled. "How do you know Dr Kim is a right one?" He asked, making Jungkook chuckle. "I don't honestly I think I'm just losing my mind
Oh whatever forget it." He said, before carrying aera to her bedroom.

But Jimin stopped him. "Jungkook. This is the first time I've heard you talk about someone before ya know.." Jimin trailed off.

'i know we look annoyed and frustrated and honestly we are but.  What if we give this a shot?" Taehyung continued. Jungkook looked at them, hesitant. "I'm not ready, i was just blabbering alright?" He said, dismissing them and walking away.

But they were now in his head.
And they were right. It was the first time he felt this way, especially at first glance.

But should he go for it?
_-_-__-_-_-_-__-_-__-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_
Kim Y/n ❤️‍🩹

"Your useless and fucking incompetent!" My boss spat, his rageful words at me for the fifth time that day. What was I doing wrong? This is my dream, but why do hate it.

"Get the fuck out of my sight!" He said, as I rushed out, not looking back once. What the hell is wrong with him. I slammed the door to my office shut.

Sitting in my office, as tears brimmed my eyes. But no I was not gonna let an asshole make me cry. Never. Sniffing them up, I looked at the time, my shift was over anyway.

Grabbing my bag, I closed the lights to my office, as I signed out.
_-_-
Walking into the convience store, I just wanted something to eat. Sighing, I opened the fridge, searching for my favourite drink, but something else caught my eye.

Soju.

I haven't had that in months, as a doctor. Alcohol is poison, but looks like life is poison too, and I'm living it anyway right?

Sitting on one of the tables, outside the convience store, I opened the bottle. Chugging it down in one go, and there goes my pain and sorrows.

Life has been hell since my dad kicked me out for choosing to do medical instead of Law. I couldn't help it. I tried but it was too hard and I hated it.

Since then, not even my sister talks to me. My mom called me once but my dad snatched the phone away from her. And that was 2 years ago

And everyday this son of a bitch yang, makes me regret ever leaving my family and following my dreams. But I'm a stubborn bitch too. I ain't giving up because of a 53 year old man.

Who's probably fucking wearing diapers and peeing in his damn chair.

Fuck him honestly.

Thank God I bought 5 bottles.
It's enough for all of my stress.
_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-_-

Jeon Jungkook 🖤

"OMG YOUR THAT BOXER JEON JUNGKOOK RIGHT!?!" I heard a girl say as I turned around. My nearest convenience store was closed for some reason. So I had walked a bit infront. Aera needed some baby food. Along with some other items.

"Yes" I smiled at the girl, she squealed. "May I take a picture? Your so handsome and all my friends will be so jealous" she said, as I was hesitant.

"Pleaseeee" she said, as I nodded. Allowing her to take the picture with me.

I don't mind fans Honestly, tbh I didn't even know I was that famous. She smiled before leaving.

"Thank you" I told the cashier, purchasing the baby food, diapers and other essentialsas I took the bags, on my way back home, I saw a familiar figure.

Dr Kim?!?
_-__-_-_-_-__-__-_-__-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
💗: woahhhabsnsnsm

Until next time~
-Ava <3