THREE (3)

"A Drunk Menace"

Recap:

"Thank you" I told the cashier, purchasing the baby food, diapers and other essentialsas I took the bags, on my way back home, I saw a familiar figure.

Dr Kim?!?
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_

Jeon Jungkook 🖤

I stood there, a little in shock. Doctors drink? Wait no. She drinks? I watched as she gulped down what looked like her 99th bottle, I rushed to her.

"Dr Kim" i called out, as she looked at me, before grabbing my cheeks. "Hey handsome" she said, standing up, before falling on me as I held her up.

"Easy easy, I got you" I said, before picking up her bags. "Ooh~ so stroongg" she said, clinging on my arm. As I chuckled. Who knew that a person like her could act like this.

I smiled, as I watched her stare at me. Holding her in my arms. This is a situation I didn't imagine being in. She smiled, before standing back up. And walking away. As I rushed behind her.

"Dr kim-"
"Oh shut pretty lips! This is my world! And I'm not gonna let you take that away!" She yelled into an empty street. Thank God it was late at night.

"THIS IS MY WORLD AND AN ASSHOLE LIKE MY DAD ISNT GONNA TAKE THA-" I put my hand on her mouth. As she looked at me struggling. "LET GO OF ME YOU MAN!" she said, as I scoffed.

Scooping her up in my arms. I carried her on my shoulder. As she hit my back. "KIDNAPPER! I KNOW TAEKWANDO!" She kept yelling.

"I'm a boxer doc." I said, as I carried her all the way too my place, cause I know she's way too drunk to say where she lives.

Opening the door, I dropped her on the couch, as she looked up at me glaring, but too weak to get up. I sighed, looking at her. "Stay here please?" I said, while going up to get a quick check on Aera.

"HANDSOME GUY!!" I heard a yell, As I sighed, atleast Aera was sleeping and so was Jimin hyung beside her. I rushed down. To see her sitting up.

"I feel funny" she said, shit she's gonna throw up, taking her to the bathroom, she kneeled down before barfing up everything.

I held her hair up to prevent it from getting dirty, a little more and her intestines would've popped out. Looks like shes not a frequent drinker, nor has she drank so much.

She looked at me, as I used a little bit of water and a cloth to wiper her face, before she knocked out in my arms. "I got ya I got ya"
_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_
Kim Y/n ❤️‍🩹

Wow, my head hurts like someone stuck a spear through it. I got up, groaning as I looked around, where the hell am i? I looked down. THESE ARENT MY CLOTHES-

Before I could panic, the door opened leaving me in a process of going in a frenzy.

Jeon Jungkook? What the hell? DID HE CHANGE MY-

"Morning Dr Kim, I um didn't change your clothes just gonna make that clear um- " he said, as a blush crept up my cheeks

He scratched his neck, before looking away. "Breakfast is down if you wanna- um. Yeah-" he said, before leaving and going down.

Freshing up, I walked downstairs, in the oversized hoodie. Is this his? It smelt amazing either way.

I walked down to be met with Jungkook and his daughter. Shes adorable.

I smiled at her before taking a seat. She stared at me with her big doe eyes, before giggling and playing with her toy.

Jungkook smiled, before serving me the breakfast, "thank you" I said, before he started to dig in. "Um that's my daughter Jeon Aera" he stated suddenly.

Aera. What a pretty name, I smiled at her
"She's beautiful, she looks like you" I said, as he laughed. "Her mother." He said, as his smile dropped. I sighed. "I think she looks more like you." I said a pleasant smile on my face.

He stared at me, before chuckling.
"Um let's see the elephant in the room um. What happened last night?" I asked as he chuckled. "What can I say? You kissed me and came all over me and we-"

"WHAT?!?" I stood up, as he bursted out laughing "I'm kidding doc chill. Nothing happened. I found you in the convience store it was late so I brough you home." He said.

Lord, my heart was beating like a damn drum.

"You scared me for a sec." I said, as he smiled. "My exact motive." He laughed.

"Thank you Mr Jeon" I said, as he smiled. "Call me Jungkook" he said, as I smiled. "Call me Y/n, then?" I said.

"Can I call you on your phone instead?" He suddenly asked, as I looked up at him, damn he's smooth, he smiled. As I chuckled. Oh what the heck.

What's there to lose right? I said, before I typed in my number on his phone.

I wanted to see this cutie more, I mean aera. Not him. Anyways.

What's the worse that could happen?
_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--__-_-_--_
💗: Hahahahahaha I'm posting alot so, hehehehehe.

Until next time ~
-Ava <3