TEN (10)

"y/n meets Yoon-ji"

• RECAP:

-Walking with him, I suddenly saw him bend down only to see him trying my shoelaces.

When did they open- I stared at him, as he brought himself back up.

He stared into my eyes as I stared into his.

"So. Um-" I tried to drag.

But it was so intense I just shut up.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--__--_-

Pov: Yoon-ji 🐍

I was walking back from my shopping spree. It was my daughter's birthday so I bought some expensive clothes to wear. Oh wait I forgot to buy her a gift. Oh whatewvr she should be grateful that I'm her mother.

Other mothers would've killed her, walking to my car, i saw a sight that infuriated me.

What. The. Actual. Fuck? Jungkook? WITH THIS BITCH?!?

Ugh! I fucking hate her! Aera is so close to her. And now Jungkook! Bitch! Ever since that day on Aeras birthday! I kept tabs on her. Apparently, her name is little Ms Kim Y/n.

And Shes working at that damn hospital THAT JUNGKOOK GOT HER. Gold digging bitch.

I know she just wants to get in his pants.
Rolling my eyes, i glared at them.

I'm gonna fucking wreck you Kim Y/n. Just wait and watch.

Slamming the car door. I started it driving off.
_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-

Pov: Kim Y/n ❤️‍🩹

Tying my hair, I smiled at myself. Me and Jungkook became shy after last night. But we've been texting quite frequently, I'd be lying if I said I haven't been falling for him.

Smiling, I opened my office door, to get a warm cup of coffee. But looks like I was dealing with a hot headed bitch instead this morning.

Pushing my back into my office as I opened my door. There stood in all her disgust-ness Yoon-ji. Bitch.

She stared at me up and down. As I stared back.

"Who do you think you are?!?" She said, starting the conversation, as I rolled my eyes. I don't have time for this shit.

"I'm doctor Kim Y/n. And you don't look hurt so leave." I said simply, but she pushed me again, causing my back to hit the table. As she laughed.

Angrily, I got up
"What the hell do you want huh?!" I yelled, as she rolled her eyes. "You think your oh so very sweet huh? I know why your behind Jungkook. But remember getting in his pants won't help you-" i slapped her.

Idk what came into me I slapped her. I couldn't stand it. "Im. Not here to get into his pants!" I said, as she looked down, before laughing like a fucking crazy person.

I watched as she smiled. "Jeon Jungkook is mine. He always was wether I left him or not. At the end of the day sweetheart. No matter how much you want to be Aeras mom. You aren't." She said. And honestly every word hurt my heart.

"Get that in your head" she said, pushing her pointer to my head agressively.

"Jungkook is better with me." She said, making me look up at her. "It's best if you stay away. You have nothing to offer him. While I have loads. So? Maybe think for the betterment of them? Hm?" She said, cockily putting my bangs behind my ear.

"Bye bye sweetheart." She said, before slamming the door on her way out.

She was right wasn't she? I have nothing to offer Jungkook. I can't help him or Aera in any way can I? At the end of the day Yoon-ji is Aeras mother.

And here I was thinking I could be. Laughing at myself, i quietly sat down in my chair. Placing my head on the table.

Maybe,
Falling in love with him is not a great idea.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_

Pov: Jeon Jungkook 🖤

Taking a deep breath, i tightened my boxing gloves. I had to win this match today. Everything has been slow lately, in other words. I've gone down, I'm losing money and I had to win this fight. Or its gonna be downfall.

"You'll do well, I know" Jin hyung said, patting my back."For Aera" i mumbled. Before stepping in the ring.

And soon the match started. Punches, and flips, punches and boxes and pain. And at the end.

I....I lost...

I lost..I FUCKING LOST!

I sat there covered in blood, as I saw the trophy go to my opponent, Jimin and Jin hyung rushed to me, quickly picking me up and taking me down.

"Your gonna be okay Jeon." Jin hyung said, patting my face and observing it. "Shit we need y/n." He said. But all I can think of was Aera. I lost this match. What am I gonna do?

My manager said, it's over it i lost this match. My aera...
_-__-__-

Currently, I was sitting in the hospital room, waiting to be bandaged. And then y/n stepped in. She's the only one who can calm my heart.

But she sounded off.
"Hello Mr Jeon. I'll change your wrappings now." She said. Before professionally starting her work

I held her hand "yah it's me c'mon" I said, as she pulled it out, "please Mr Jeon don't touch" she said suddenly.

"Hey if your mad I got hurt i-"

"I'm actually not. So please keep conversations to a limit"

I was confused then it all made sense. Hah. How could I be such a fucking fool?

She knows.

She knows I lost the match and I'm at edge of going bankrupt almost. Hah. FUCK!
The first person who i thought wasn't in for the money.

She never fucking liked or even loved me did she?
_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
💗: honestly, I'll be making this book a bit short because of exams so~

Until next time
- Ava <3