NINE (9)

"cleared"

• RECAP:

Met with y/n holding Aera. Walking up the them, I took aera from her. As she looked at me. Probably a million questions in her head.

I didn't say a word and walked upstairs, with aera in my arms.

What was I going to say?

My ex-girlfriend, the mother of my child. Was coming back for hers and my child?
_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_--_

Kim Y/n ❤️‍🩹

It's been 3 days since I spoke to Jungkook, that night I wanted to give him sometime. Looking at my phone I sighed. Yes I gave him time but now I just wanted a text. Maybe even a hello. Or heck just an emoji.

Tapping my foot under my table, I sighed and looked around the office. Jungkook got me this job. And I've never been happier. It's a best hospital, cleaner and nicer, even my boss. Namjoon he's one of Jungkooks friends.

He treats me like his own sister. And I love it, better than yang atleast.

The door opened, revealing Jimin, heavily breathing, as I stared at him. He drank his water calmly, before plopping down on the couch.

"IM FREAKING TIRED" he yelled, as I just looked at him. Confused. Yes I was. Where was Jungkook? Why does he look worn out? Will Jungkook text back? Why is Jimin here? Why isn't Jungkook here?

"Sorry I went for a run" he said, explaining. "Oh and um. Jungkooks outside." He said, THAT WAS ENOUGH FOR ME. Grabbing my phone and Sprinting outside, I ran. Faster than lightning.

As I ran out. But no one. Although a very familiar car.

And then I heard someone clear their throat. "Miss me?" He said, as I sighed hiding my smile and crossing my arms.

"Not one bit." I said.
He laughed. "Seems to me. You ran to see me." He said, walking towards me and closing the gap between us with every step.

"Not really. I was motivated by ji-" he didn't let me continue, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. His hand, on my head. "Well I missed you" he said. I smiled, slowly hugging him back

Then I pushed him. "You could've called." I said, "I want to take you out. Just us." He simply said, I looked at him perplexed. "Jungkook. We haven't spoken. And you can't just show up and ask me out-"

He just opened the car door, interrupting me. I sighed. Giving up against him
_-_-

He took us to a small restaurant, and I loved it's cozy atmosphere, along with the smell of fresh ramen. Muah! Just a beauty.

Smiling, I sat down in one of the booths with Jungkook infront of me. I smiled observing him, normal boots, a leather jacket and a simple black t-shirt with jeans.

He's an absolute masterpiece.
Good job God.

Soon we ordered, and got served our starters. "About Aeras birthday im sorry for leaving like that." He confessed as I smiled

"I completely understand. It takes time" I said, bringing a smile on his face as he ate his food. "I met yoon-ji in university. We got engaged and then I found out she was pregnant. Up till the 3 month Yoon-ji was normal ig? Then came the after. Even though pregnant she was never at home always on calls" he said, as my eyebrows raised.

"Eventually after Aeras birth. That night she left me note stating she had fallen out of love and in love with someone else. I was heartbroken but i raised Aera as my own."

"I'm proud of you." I simply said, making his head come up and his eyes meet mine. "Are you trying to make me fall in love with you?" He suddenly asked, making my cheeks go red.

"What rubbish-" I said discarding it as he laughed.

After we were done, we stopped at a small ice cream stand. I got chocolate and he got vanilla swirl.

Walking with him, I suddenly saw him bend down only to see him trying my shoelaces.

When did they open- I stared at him, as he brought himself back up.

He stared into my eyes as I stared into his.

"So. Um-" I tried to drag.

But it was so intense I just shut up.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--__--_-
💗: lmaoooo looks who's back ahahahahah sbsnndmdmdn

Until next time~
-Ava <3