SEVEN (7)

"Aera's 2nd Birthday"

RECAP

-"How lucky am i to dance in the rain with the Jeon Jungkook? Boxer and badboy" I said, chuckles taking over me. As he smiled.

"I think I'm luckier here. To be dancing with  the Dr Kim Y/n, Beauty and Brains." He said
As I stared at him.

"So, shall we make our way home?"  He said, as I nodded.

It's weird how I don't know him much. Yet it feels like i should've been with him all along.
_-_-_-__-_-___-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-

Jeon Jungkook 🖤

God. My heart is beating God knows how many miles a damn second. Taking a deep breathe, I tied the bow on Aeras head.

I smiled. She's always been my princess, ever since aera was born, my life turned upside down but she was the only thing right side up. I kissed her cheeks as she giggled snuggling into me.

She looked up at me, as I continued to baby her. I put her in a pretty pink dress ofcourse. My princess has to look like a princess on her special day.

I made a promise to myself the day Aera was born. Id never let her cry a tear. And ofcourse. She has but ya know what i mean. Kissing her forehead. I scooped her up in my arms and walked downstairs.

Where I was met with my beloved mother, ordering the servants, like a queen of a kingdom. "I SAID BABY PINK RIBBONS! THESE ARE PURPLE!" she yelled, as I sighed tapping her shoulder.

"WHAT- oh Jungkook! And my aera" her voice immediately softened realising it was us. "Everything is almost read-" "Eomma. It's not about the decorations or anything like that. It's about Aera alright?" I said and indeed it was.

Soon in about 30 minutes, guests started coming in, people from work, my mother's friends, my family and friends. But they were not who I was looking for.

Taking a deep breathe. I looked at the entrance, but it was blank just like the last 75 times I looked at it. Is she not coming? Did I take it too far? Sighing i walked over to my mom.

My Girlfriend, Yoon-ji also Aeras mom, was the last person I loved, truly, but turns out she was cheating on me. She kept it hidden when she found out she was pregnant, she left me with the baby and ran away with her lover.

It pissed me off. But I stayed in my calm for Aera. After that my boxing career started picking up and i earned the name i am today, also starting a company.

Y/n is the first person, I had that dizzy feeling for, I mean it was either the anesthesia I got that day or her. And I think it's definitely her.

But now it feels like I've ruined everything.
Did I go too fast? "Are you expecting someone?" My mom asked all of a sudden has I turned to her, I shook my head while fiddling with phone. Thinking if I should call her or not.

I sighed, putting the phone in my pocket and turning to greet some guests. When the sight I saw made my tummy feel butterflies- no. Fuck that it made me feel the entire damn zoo.

Y/n carrying Aera, as she kissed her cheeks and greeted the guests to wished aera in her arms. She already looks like my wife, all I need to do is make that into a reality.

Her gaze finally moved onto me as I smiled at her, making her way up to me she laughed. "Um sorry I'm late, but I got Aera a nice gift!" She said.

"All I need is you here" i blurted out, as she blinked which made me realise what I said.

"Uh-" "WHAT A PRETTY GIRL YOU ARE"

oh lord. Please no mom.

I watched as my mom embraced her and aera together. "Ahhhh you must be the-"

NO NO! I signalled her, as she chuckled awkwardly.

"I am?" Y/n asked with a smile in a polite tone. "I mean- um pretty your very pretty. I'm Aeras grandmother, Jungkooks mom" she said, as y/n immediately straightened her posture.

She held Aera tightly bowing, "oh I'm so so so so sorry I- I'm sorry Mrs Jeon I didn't know-"

"What a well mannered girl" my mother said, putting her hand on y/ns chin. She smiled before looking at me, i swear I could se her eyes tear up.

My mother is the only one who sees through me, just like she did through Yoon-ji and how she knows now.

She laughed, "what's your name dear?"
"Kim Y/n" y/n answered, she laughed along with my mom for sometime before my mom left with Aera to go wish other guests.

"So" I broke the silence, as she looked at me, this is when i noticed her floral dress, with simple flats and her hair was down. Just the way I like it.

I smiled "you look beautiful today" i amsaid, making her crack a smile too. "I'm happy to know" she said. I stared at her before moving a bit closer.

"So what did you get aera?" I started conversation, she started explaining how she couldn't find a specific doll for Aera, and decided to move all around the world.

The cornversation made my heart melt.

This woman is driving me insane.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
💗: not bad so far~

Until next time
- Ava <3