From Needles To Pins (Coiny X Pin)

(This story is in object AU)

Coiny POV

Everything had been fine at first of course. I didn't think much when Needle confessed her feelings for me. I thought I liked her too, so I accepted her and we started dating. But as time passed I realized that my feelings for her were more brotherly than romantic. Every time we met I saw the amount of love in her eyes, and she was still one of my closest friends and didn't want to hurt her. So I decided to ask one of my other closest friend, Pin, who also happened to be the girl I was crushing on, what to do about it.

It felt like cheating, to be dating one girl, but falling for another. I wanted to end this fast so that Needle wouldn't be hurt even more, in case I acted on my feelings and ended up getting too close to Pin.

I stood outside the door of Pin's house, and knocked on it. Pin opened it and I felt myself getting flustered.

"Hey, Pin," I smiled nervously.

"Hi Coiny! Do you need something?" She said, grinning back.

I took a deep breath and nodded. "Yes, its something very important."

"Alright," she replied, cautiously. "Come in."

I went inside her house and she turned to me curiously. "So, what is it?"

"Its about Needle," I sighed sadly.

"Needle? What about her?"

"I, never really. Liked her in the first place," I confessed.

She gave me a stunned look. "What do you mean? When she told you, you said you felt the same."

"I thought I felt the same. But I realized I don't."

Pin shook her head in disappointment. "She's going to be really upset you know."

"I know, and I really don't want to hurt her feelings. That's why I came to you for help."

"What will I do?"

"Anything. Just, please help me find a way to tell her that won't hurt her as much."

"Coiny," she said. "That won't work, no matter what you do, she's going to feel really sad."

"Then what should I do?" I questioned, dejectedly.

"Tell her the truth, don't use any tricks. She will take it hard at first, but she'll get over it."

"Thanks Pin," I said as I headed for the door. "I'll try it out."

She waved goodbye. "Bye Coiny, and good luck!"

~~~

Pin POV

As soon as Coiny left, I squealed and plopped down on my bed. Maybe this was my chance to tell him the truth. I went to my photo album and looked at a photo that was taken a long time back.

 I went to my photo album and looked at a photo that was taken a long time back