His Tutor (Pen X Eraser)

(This story is in human AU)

Third person POV

"A tutor?" Eraser asked and Tennis Ball nodded. It was after school and Eraser and Tennis Ball were sitting in the cafeteria.

"You need your grades up if you want to stay in the basketball team. If not the principal is gonna kick you out." He replied.

Eraser groaned and nodded while he ran a hand through his pink hair. "I'm guessing you already have someone? Please don't tell me it's GB, she's way too scary."

Tennis Ball laughed. "You really think I'll let you near my girlfriend?"

Eraser shrugged. "Who is it then?"

"Pen."

"Who's that?" He asked and Tennis Ball sighed.

"He's that blue-haired kid who always gets good grades. You know, the guy in our Biology class?" He said and Eraser shook his head.

"Never heard of him."

"Whatever," He scoffed. "I'm gonna ask him to be your tutor, all you have to do is pay him."

"No fair. I wanted a cute chick," Eraser pouted, earning a slap on the back from Tennis Ball.

"This isn't for you to hook up with some girl. You need to get your grades up. You don't want to get kicked out of the basketball team, do you?"

"No."

"Good." Tennis Ball gathered his things. "I'll introduce you to him tomorrow after school, okay?"

"Sure, bye TB." Eraser decided to leave as well.

"Bye Eraser."

~~~

The next day after classes had ended, Eraser tried to sneak back home, but Tennis Ball caught him.

"Nice try," he laughed while Eraser frowned.

"Do I really have to get a tutor?" He asked. "I could study by myself."

Tennis Ball sighed. "We both know you can't."

They walked in the direction of their Biology class, which seemed to be empty. It was only after they went in that Eraser spotted a guy with blue hair sitting and writing on a piece of paper.

Damn... He's cute.

He immediately snapped out of his thoughts as Tennis Ball pulled him towards the boy. The blue-haired smiled as he saw them.

"Hello, Tennis Ball!" He waved before turning to Eraser. "And this must be the one I'm supposed to tutor. Eraser, right?"

Eraser wanted to respond but he couldn't find the words to say anything. He was too mesmerized by the boy's smile, so he nodded instead.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Pen. We can have our tutoring sessions at your house, is that okay?" He asked and Tennis Ball nudged him when he did not reply again.

"Y.. Yeah! Sure."

Pen smiled again. "Alright, leave me your address and I'll be there tomorrow at 6."

After Eraser gave him his address and Tennis Ball shared some polite conversation with Pen, they left. He turned to Eraser with a smirk.

"I always thought you were straight," he said making the pink-haired boy become red.

He stuttered. "Wh...at? I am."

"Yup, just keep saying it till you believe it."

~~~

The next day, Eraser was waiting for his tutor in his apartment. He lived alone, so he was bored most of the time. He was thinking about Pen when the door bell rang. He ran to open the door, and Pen was standing there in a blue hoodie and a duffel bag on his shoulder. Eraser stepped out of the way so he could come in before closing the door.

"Which subject would you like to start with?" Pen asked him.

He shrugged, trying not to seem too nervous. "Whatever you think would be good."

They both took a seat at the dining table since Eraser didn't have a study table in his room. Pen pulled out his Chemistry book from his duffel bag and flipped it open.He turned to Eraser.

"Let's start with this."

Eraser nodded while Pen began explaining a few formulas. But no matter how hard he tried, Eraser just wasn't able to concentrate. He found himself staring at the blue-haired boy instead of the textbook and he just couldn't understand why.

Pull yourself together, Eraser...

His thoughts drifted into how amazing the boy's laugh was when he laughed as he made a mistake. He observed his face more and found out of his dimples that made him look younger. He looked at his messy hair, and how attractive it looked for him. No matter how hard he tried his thoughts shifted back to his tutor in front of him. He finally snapped out of his thoughts when he heard his voice.

"Any questions?" Pen asked and turned to the boy who he didn't know was staring at him the entire time.

Eraser gulped, as he realised that he hadn't paid attention to anything he had said. "Nope." He answered calmly, when in reality he was panicking on the inside.

"Good, I'll give you a test on how much you learnt so far." He stared scribbling questions onto his notebook and gave it to Eraser.

Eraser took it and started at it blankly. Pen watched him for a while before sighing and coming behind him. He took his hand and guided him on how to answer the questions, as if he was teaching a kindergartener.

Eraser turned red as he did that and he could feel himself getting worked up. He stood up suddenly.

Pen frowned. "What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry, I don't think I can focus." He sighed.

"Why?" Pen asked looking visibly confused.

"Something about you is just," he paused. "Very distracting."

The blue-haired boy suddenly smiled mischievously. "How about, we finish this tutoring session now then you take me out tomorrow?"

Eraser's jaw dropped. "Actually?"

He nodded. "What do you say?"

Eraser smiled and nodded eagerly. "Sure."

The class went by and Eraser felt a bit more focused than before. As Pen left he turned and waved at him.

"I'll be looking forward to seeing you again tomorrow." He winked and left him standing there and blushing.

Eraser closes the door and mumbled to himself, smiling like a lovesick puppy.

"Shit, Pen... what did you do to me?"

———

I'm freaking out right now.

I currently have another FIVE requests to complete plus I need to update my other story.

Someone please send help 😭😭😭