The Mafia Gang's Night (Tree X Remote)

(SLIGHT GORE WARNING)

(This story is in human AU)

Third person POV

In the dark corner of the city, there lied a secret place that many did not know about. A man dressed in all black and wearing a hood over his head showed his ID to the security guard and entered the place. The quietness of the night street vanished immediately as the man heard loud shouts and laughs from all over the room. There was a small bar in the corner, that seemed to always be packed. Various guns, knives and other dangerous objects lay scattered around or held in the people's purses or pockets. Some sat amongst others and played games of cards, checkers, or gambled. This was how Black Hole's mafia gang spent their night.

The man removed his hood, revealing his bright green hair and eyes. All heads turned towards him immediately while Black Hole approached him, dressed in all black. 

"Welcome, Tree." he smiled mysteriously. 

Tree nodded and smiled back as Black Hole continued. "I have to go right now, but make yourself comfortable and enjoy the night with the rest of the gang." And saying that, the leader left. Tree headed to the bar and took a seat while some people were watching him from the other side of the room.

"Liy, who's that," Remote asked the purple-haired girl that was sitting beside her.

"Who's who?" Liy asked drowsily, having had one too many drinks.

Remote shook her head and sighed while another person answered her question. "That's the new guy that the boss appointed to join our gang." Donut said.

"And I heard that he's an ex member of our rival gang," Barf Bag joined in.

"And you know how much the boss hates them, so he must be really good to have been picked by him." Donut continued, finishing his glass of whiskey.

Remote folded her arms and laughed. She was one of the best members of her gang and was the best trained in shooting, so she doubted that this newcomer would be any good. "How good could he really be?"

Donut shrugged while Barf Bag's eyes widened and she snickered. "Don't tell me your jealous?"

She gave her an annoyed look. "Have you even met me Barfy? Remote doesn't get jealous."

She gave her a knowing smile. "If you say so."

Liy suddenly stood up. "I'm gonna gat drink..." she said but Remote stopped her.

"That's enough for one night, Liy."

"Come on Rem, let the girl have some fun," Donut told her and Remote glared at him.

"Fine, but I'm getting it for you," she told Donut and then Liy. She walked towards the bar and ordered two glasses of whiskey. It was soon done and Remote went to get them. As she walked back someone bumped into her and the glasses fell to the ground and shattered. She shouted.

"Hey! Are you blind?" She looked up and came face to face about the guy she was talking about earlier on, and it only rose her anger.

Tree laughed calmly. "I'm sorry, darling." He pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear and Remote slapped his hand away. Tree turned to walk away but she stopped him.

He smirked. "You don't want me to leave, dear?" He asked and Remote felt her blood boiling.

"You have to pay for me drinks." She gestured to the broken glasses.

Tree looked unbothered. "And why would I do that?"

"You broke them!" Remote half shouted.

"And I said sorry." He tried leaving, but once again she stopped him.