Wattpad Original
Ito na ang huling libreng parte

Chapter 7 - The Supplier

IN THE DARK part of the forest, a bungalow made of wood could be seen. The form of the structure was outlined lightly by the soft light from the blazing bonfire, a few meters away from it.

It sat near that bonfire.

It was washing a severed arm from the last victim in an aluminum basin filled with water. Another basin could be seen beside it, made of aluminum, where plucked-out eyes could be seen floating. Its waters were bloody red because the eyes got soaked there for too long because it wasn't yet done washing the severed arms.

A sinister smirk lingered on its lips, exposing its sharp fangs that glistened from the bonfire light that reflected on them.

The basin was eventually filled with blood diluted by water. A severed arm remained soaked in it while the other was held by it. Its smooth hand was cupping some water to pour it down on the severed arm it was washing.

"Don't touch the cut," it grinned when it almost spilled some water from between its fingers onto the area where the arm was cut. It was still bloody and a bit of bone and flesh were visible. "He didn't want it to be touched."

The water sparkled on parts where the bonfire light reflected and dripped gently as the creature poured it like a blazing orange lava from its hand to the skin of the dismembered arm. It chuckled when some waterdrops flicked on its face.

"You will be so proud of me," it whispered while setting down the washed arm on the third aluminum basin which was empty and dry. Then, it washed the other severed arm. Its smirk widened upon seeing a hanging skin from the part where the arm was cut. "You want to kill the evil ones, right? And you'll replace them with people who deserve to walk on this earth." It drew its hungry lips close to the arm. "And..." it moved closer, "I...I help in making your dreams come true..."

It bit the excess skin, making sure that it wouldn't bite too far from where the arm was cut off. The skin was a little too chewy already, so it had to carefully bite it, bit by bit until it snapped off.

It was toying the skin in its mouth before pulling it out using its long, slender fingers.

"This needs some cooking," it grinned before tossing the skin on the basin where the floating eyes were, on the basin where the contents were reserved for his dinner.

SCREAMING, Kaelee got up from the bed.

"Kaelee, what happened?" she heard Lola Helene ask. Her grandmother, whom she slept beside for the night, was disturbed from her sleep by her screaming.

Kaelee's eyes roamed around the dark room, trying to make sure that she was not dreaming, and that she was in the right place. She got confused upon realizing that she was in her grandmother's bedroom.

'I-Is it all just a dream?' she stared at nowhere while her grandmother was sitting up on the bed. 'No Surgeon Sin? No...'

Lola Helene placed a hand on her shoulder. "Kaelee? Are you alright?"

"Y-Yes," she turned and gave her grandmother an uncertain smile. "I-I'm alright, 'La.... Uhm...What happened earlier?"

icon lock

Ipakita ang iyong suporta para kay anamariess, at magpatuloy sa pagbabasa ng kuwentong ito

ni anamariess
@ANAtheCowgirl
Kaelee Montano, a nursing student, secures a position as an assistant...
I-unlock ang bagong parteng ito o ang buong kuwento. Anupaman, ang iyong Coins ay makatutulong sa mga manunulat na kumita mula sa mga paborito mong kuwento.

Ang kuwentong ito ay may 52 natitirang bahagi

Tingnan kung paano masusuportahan ng Coins ang iyong mga paboritong manunulat gaya ni @ANAtheCowgirl.