PLAGIARISED-CHEATERS

Hello, Dear Readers,

I want to bring to your attention that my writing has been plagiarized by a website called teenfic, which is a known spam website. Due to this unfortunate situation, I have decided to unpublished some of the chapters. Although I have a few chapters written, I won't be posting them until my work is taken down from that website.

I initially found joy in writing here, providing an outlet for my thoughts even on challenging days. However, my experience took a disheartening turn when I discovered my work on another website. This malicious act even displays the exact reads and likes I have received on Wattpad, and it's truly heartbreaking.

Despite facing challenges, such as not performing well in a past exam, due to not being able to sleep the last night, I had been preparing for diligently over the past year, I continued to find solace in writing. The recent turn of events, with my story going out of control, like my life and beyond my grasp, has added to the stress.

I appreciate your support during this time. I've unpublished a few chapters that were not copied, and I'll soon update them along with the chapters I have taken down. Thank you for your understanding and encouragement.

 Thank you for your understanding and encouragement

Do support your author❤️