*.°•Chapter. 5 | Wish I was Her•°.*

—⪩•⪨ (⁠人⁠*⁠' ∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧(⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)—☆ ⪩•⪨—

🎧 💿 📷 𝓨𝘢𝘸𝘯𝘻𝘻𝘯 ⋆ ★ 👾 📞

𝐘𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯—★ ⋆﹒⪩•⪨﹒₊‧⁺˖⋆

Ah! I'm gonna be late! I overslept shit! I got up quickly getting ready, at least I showered yesterday! Today I felt like wearing something casual, a black hoodie and matching sweats. I'm wearing too much black actually, oh well I grabbed my shit heading out I only have 4 more minutes before first class starts! Fuck!

—★ ⋆﹒⪩•⪨﹒₊‧⁺˖⋆

I made it inside my first class the minute the bell rang, panting as I went to my seat.
"Perfect timing Yeonjun" I nodded still catching my breath I got my supplies out ready to write until someone came in the class.
"Sorry I'm late teacher! I oversleptt" Woah, watching Beomgyu come in looking so cute made me blush. I mean, he always looks cute but today something about him is just, adorable. He made his way to his seat which was next to mine as he took his book and pencils out turning to the teacher catching up on the notes we started, I was too busy writting to even glancing at him. But deep down I was dying my face was too hot but at least it wasn't noticeable since I was looking down at my paper just writting. The whole class time we didn't talk, or glance at each other but to be honest I was just thinking about the test, not even thinking about anything else.

—★ ⋆﹒⪩•⪨﹒₊‧⁺˖⋆

Once first class was over I was just standing infornt of my locker, waiting for Bian. She should be here? I waited for a while but she never came, that's when I thought. Huh? Bian's not here... she's probably late since we have different classes. I looked around when I saw Beomgyu he smiled at me as I returned a smile back at him thankfully I didn't blush. I walked over to him then.
"Hi" I waved lightly once I was with him.
"Hey, you look like you're going to a funeral" I frowned
"I know that, I just wanted to dress casual today though" He nodded
"Oh by the way I was just wondering, if we're gonna hang out this weekend? You know, since it's Friday today" He just hummed in response not paying attention.
"B-Beomgyu you're not?"- I was confused someone passed by and Beomgyu just kept his eyes on that person, I looked over when the person passed us and wish I didn't.

Seeing Beomgyu looking at his favorite person, that girl. I don't know her name, and I don't wanna know it I hate the thought that I'm jealous, I'm suppose to cheer him up on asking her out. Yeah I may like Beomgyu but I also like Bian, but who do I chose?? I hate myself for liking 2 people at the same time, I should chose Bian since Beomgyu's heart is taken already...I wish I was her,

Fuck I hate my life. I just wish you knew Beomgyu, or felt the same with me. That move on my birthday wasn't anything, I know he was just messing around. But to be honest that's nothing to mess around with, it can hurt someone's feelings saying you were just playing around, like he hurt my feelings. I felt something warm pouring down my cheeks, oh no.

Am I crying? Ugh Choi Yeonjun you're fucking sensitivity, I groaned putting my hoodie on to cover my red messed up face with the ugly tears, fixing my glasses in the process, as I distracted myself with my phone turning away from Beomgyu's direction quietly crying to myself when I scrolled through my photos and saw a picture of me and Beomgyu.

Why the fuck are you crying Yeonjun?

You knew his heart was taken already, but there you are still thinking you'd have a chance with him. I wanted to break my phone, out of anger until I saw someone was calling me. Who's calling me? I couldn't see the contact name since my vision was getting blurry because of the tears. I wiped my them away checking the name, I smiled then as my sadness turned upside down once I saw it.