*.°•Chapter. 13 | Love me Back•°.*

—⪩•⪨ (⁠人⁠*⁠' ∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧(⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)—☆ ⪩•⪨—

🎧 💿 📷 𝓨𝘢𝘸𝘯𝘻𝘻𝘯 ⋆ ★ 👾 📞

𝐁𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐠𝐲𝐮 𝐩𝐨𝐯—★ ⋆﹒⪩•⪨﹒₊‧⁺˖⋆

Once I woke up I saw, Yeonjun was gone. I frowned, why didn't he tell me? Ugh, anyway I gotta get ready for school. I'm gonna wear something simple since it's Monday and there's nothing special.

—★ ⋆﹒⪩•⪨﹒₊‧⁺˖⋆

When I made it to my first class I saw him, while everyone else was talking amongst themselves. I made my way towards him, taking my seat next to his.

"Hi Yeonjunn!"
"Hey"
"Well that's the driest you've ever talked, how are you?"
"I'm...good, you?" I smiled leaning towards him.
"I'm great, last night was amazing" I whispered in his ear, but he showed no reaction, what's with him?
"Nice"
"I-Is that all you have to say??"
"Yea, why"
"I-...wow, forget it" the teacher then began the lesson, was Yeonjun seriously gonna act like he didn't say 'I love you' last night to me??? I swear if he's still dating Bian..

—★ ⋆﹒⪩•⪨﹒₊‧⁺˖⋆

"S-stop touching me!" Yeonjun let out a breathy moan, I smirked in satisfaction.
"Sorry it's just, the way you answered me in the morning kinda pissed me off~" I said circling my fingers around his stomach, I love seeing him like this. It just reminds me of yesterday, I'll never forget about yesterday it was seriously so unreal. I inched closer to him as he backed up.
"Just leave me alone Beomgyu...please" he whispered, I was about to kiss him but then backed up.
"I-I thought you lo-"
"Leave him alone Beomgyu!' I felt myself getting dragged out of the bathroom then, turning around confused and angry.
"What the hell Soobin!" I pushed him away, as Taehyun and Huening Kai appeared next to him.
"Why are you still doing this shit to Yeonjun?? You guy's are friends don't touch him!"
"Why do you care about him? You guy's don't even know him!"
"Well he sure looks uncomfortable with you!" Huening Kai yelled. Shit there were students around, and now they were looking at me! I saw Bian run passed us then, the 4 of us turned towards her and saw Yeonjun come out of tbe bathroom's wiping off his face. Oh what the fuck...

"Yeonjun there you are!" She hugged him tightly as he stumbled, smiling at her.
"S-sorry I was just using the r-restroom"
"You scared me, are you okay!?"
"Y-Yeah, I'm fine...let's go" He took her hand as they walked away, just like that. Leaving me speechless, I thought he loved Me though. The bell rang then as Huening Kai and Soobin left, but then Taehyun went to me, patting my shoulder.

"Beomgyu just, let them be Hyung. They look really happy together, don't make Bian worried about her boyfriend okay? Just."

"Let him go."

—★ ⋆﹒⪩•⪨﹒₊‧⁺˖⋆

No. I won't let him go he said he loved me, and I do too. He can't be lying, he sounded sincere. But, what if he actually was lying? Just trying to hurt me? No, he can't Yeonjun would never. I should message him..

:Me

Hyung, you okay?

Junnie 🦊:

Yea. I'm fine

:Me

Do you love me?
Be honest
What, am I to you?

Junnie 🦊:

Can we not do this rn

:Me

Please just answer
I'll leave you alone then

Junnie 🦊:

You're a friend. Or just some person I talk to there. Gn

*Seen*

—★ ⋆﹒⪩•⪨﹒₊‧⁺˖⋆

I sighed, I'm just a friend to him... actually I'm not even a friend, he wrote I'm just some person he talks to. Damn, I fucked up, or did he? Because he said he loves me. Oh wait, he was drunk nevermind. I guess I should let the 2 be. But my heart won't let him go, you're mine Yeonjun. Not her's..

I'll get you to love me back, just watch...

💿🎧⪩•⪨Thanks for reading!—★🎧💿

_______________________________________________

✮✮✮✮✮

📞 ꒰ °。˚  𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 °★ ꒱ 👾

_𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒_

🫧🎐💿 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 💿❄️🖇️

🎧 💿 📷 𝓨𝘢𝘸𝘯𝘻𝘻𝘯 ⋆ ★ 👾 📞