*.°•Chapter. 15 | Get away from Him•°.*

|Beomgyu pov:|

The next morning I woke up, with Yeonjun by my side. I smiled, kissing his face softly as he woke up.
"Hii~~"
"Mmm...my head hurts.." he said softly rubbing his head as I felt worried, gently touching his forehead.
"Oh no hyung, you have a fever"
(STAN ENHA 😻😻-)
"It's okay.. I'm going to my house to get ready for c-classes" He got up but I pulled him back down.
"You need to rest Yeonjun hyung"
"I can't miss school though"
"...fine, but it's raining right now. I'll go get you some clothes okay?" He nodded as I went to my parents room, I found some nice decent clothes from my dad that I'm sure Yeonjun would like. Once I gave the clothes to him I changed inside my bathroom as I brushed my teeth, exiting the room to grab some pills from the kitchen to help Yeonjun feel better.
"Alright, ready?" I helped him zip up the sweater he had on as we were ready to leave, of course I grabbed an umbrella from my closet and we were off to school, in the peaceful rain.

•••

As we entered the school hand in hand I clinged onto Yeonjun, we went to our first class. I hugged him tightly, laying my head down on his shoulder, when I felt him rest his head on mine I blushed. Everyone in the class began to whisper, but I didn't care. I'm with the person I love.
"Did the pill help hyung?" He nodded, caressing my hands as u let him. The entire class we just sat there holding hands but if course I was still keeping an eye on him, he still looked pretty bad. I don't want him to faint in the middle of class.

•••

"I need to use the restroom Beomgyu"
"Okayy" I let his hand go as I went to my locker, getting some books out for my next class when I got a message from Taehyun.

Tyunnie Shorty 🐿️:

Gyu
Where u at?

:Me

At my locker

What happened?

Tyunnie Shorty 🐿️:

Why where u with Yeonjun hyung

:Me

Where friends, why is that a problem I'm with him?

Tyunnie Shorty 🐿️:

I mean why where u holding hands

:Me

Cuz, I love him maybe?
🧍🏻‍♂️

Tyunnie Shorty 🐿️:

Ew wtv yk ur ruining his relationship r? 😶

:Me

I know, I already did

Tyunnie Shorty 🐿️:

W 💀

:Me

She caught us kissing yesterday 🥰

Tyunnie Shorty 🐿️:

Beomgyu wth is wrong with u 😐

:Me

I don't care what you think, but I know he loves me

Tyunnie Shorty 🐿️:

U sure about that?

:Me

Yes why

Tyunnie Shorty 🐿️:

Why don't u look at what ur boyfriends doing 🧍🏻‍♂️

:Me

What?

I turned over to the boys bathroom as I saw Bian cupping Yeonjun's face. Jealousy filled me up as I put my phone inside my pocket making my way towards them as I grabbed her wrists tightly.
"Ow!-"
"GET AWAY FROM HIM" I shouted as everyone in the hallway turned towards us.
"Beomgyu l-let her go, you're hurting her-"
"SHE'S TRYING TO STEAL YOU AWAY FROM ME"
"What! You kissed MY boyfriend! You shameless asshole!"
"I'm gonna fucking kill you" I pushed her harshly as she fell on the floor.
"Hey you!-"
"I'm gonna make you regret calling me a shameless asshole you bitch!" I was about to grab her when I felt someone hold onto me, I turned over.
"Beomgyu what are you doing! You can't hurt a fucking girl!" Yeonjun's eyes were puffy, his nose was a light red, as he sniffled nonstop.
"Yeonjun she's trying to!-"
"Why would you hurt a girl that did nothing wrong! Just because you like me you're gonna fight her!?" His voice cracked, my heart sank as I looked down. He pulled me into a hug before caressing my face and connected our lips together.

My eyes widened, as I hugged him back and kissed him softly. Once he pulled away his eyes were slowly closing. I looked at him worryingly.
"Y-Yeonjun are you okay-"
"I love....y-you" He smiled weakly before passing out. Shit!
"Yeonjun!" I held onto him tightly, taking him to the nurse. I knew the pill wouldn't do much, fuck I hope he's gonna be okay...

•••

I was making some soup for Yeonjun since we had to leave early, he had a very high fever and since he lives alone I decided to take care of him.
"B-Beomgyu what are you doing here?" I heard a weak voice behind me. I turned around then.
"Yeonjun hyung you aren't suppose to get up! You need to rest!" He frowned
"I'm fine though"
"No your not"
"Yes, I am"
"Hyung, you literally passed out at school"
"Oh...right" he laughed nervously.
"Here why don't you sit down at the table and I'll serve you some soup, okay?" He nodded then, making his way towards the table as I found a round bowl, pouring a good amount of soup.
"Hope you like itt" I said placing the bowl Infront of him as he thanked me, tried it, and loved it.
"W-wow Beomgyu this is...delicious!" I smiled happily.
"I'm glad you loved it" as he continued eating I decided to find him something to drink.
"Here you go Junnie" I gave him a cup of orange juice but he looked skeptical.
"What's wrong hyung?"
"You, didn't put anything in it....right?" I laughed nervously then.
"Oh gosh no! I would never do that again I told you already!"
"Hmmm, okay. Thank you Beomgyu" he received the cup and began to drink the orange juice. Damn he looked so fucking fine just drinking something-ermmm I should stop thinking that.
"-so! How are you feeling?"
"Better"
"That's good"
"We should finish the project Beomgyu it's due tomorrow"
"Right, okay let's go to you're room"...

•••

"When I said we had to finish our project I didn't mean you could be all clingy on me Beomgyu"
"Sorryy I just love being with you"
"Mhm"
"Have you broken up with Bian?" I kissed his left cheek as he stopped typing on his laptop.
"Hyung, you okay?"
"Y-Yeah"
"So, you 2 aren't together anymore...right?"
"Well, I haven't gotten the chance to tell her t-that"
"But you do love me?"
"M-mhm"
"Then say it" I held his hands tightly as he gulped.
"Yes Beomgyu, I-I love you" I smiled letting go of his hands as I back hugged him.
"Me too hyungg" I sighed then.

'Me too'...

_______________________________________________

✮✮✮✮✮

≡;- ꒰ °slow updates ★ ꒱

⇢ ˗ˏˋ stargyux ࿐ྂ
🎧♱★6eomgyunzzn★♱🎧

( :̲̅:̲̅:[̲̅:★:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)