*.°•Chapter. 9 | Inlove with Him?•°.*

|Beomgyu pov:|

I woke up with my stupid alarm ringing in my ears, damn I'm gonna get tinnitus! (YE I WANT IT WANT IT WANT IT WANT IT WANT IT WANT IT YEAH🗣️🗣️🗣️🤓)
I turned that shit off and got up from bed, god I hate school at least I'm in my last year though. I'm definitely not going to college or university, hell nah. I put on some decent clothes and threw on a hoodie, it's a bit chilly today so the sweater will do just fine, going downstairs in the quietness made me feel scared and empty. They'll be back soon, I ate something small and quickly before dashing out of my house, I'm gonna be early but whatever.

•••

Entering the front doors of the school all out of breath because turns out I walked to slow I only had like 3 minutes left. Haha silly mee~~ anyway yeah I walked around the halls finding my class, greeting my teacher as always before taking my seat, I was the only one in our table. Looks like everyone else in my group was gonna be late, I sighed taking my notebook out and pencil.

Suddenly hearing a sweet yet quiet voice enter the classroom, I looked up and my breath hitched...Yeonjun looks good, I mean really good. Damn he looks so hot right now, my eyes never left him. I was admiring him until I saw he turn around, all smiley to hug,

Bian....

I furrowed my eyebrows as I grit my teeth, why is he actually with her, seriously like they look horrible together? I rolled my eyes.

When I saw them kiss my heart broke...

"C'mon Yeonjun, you'll talk to you're girlfriend later"
"Yes sir sorry!" He turned one last time to Bian and pecked her lips, god I hate seeing her smile.

"Bye babee I'll see you after class okay?"
"Mhm! Bye Junnie love youu"
"I love you moree" they hugged once more, going their separate ways, I wanted to kill her. Once I saw Yeonjun sit next to me taking out his supplies I grabbed his notebook.

"Give it back Beomgyu" he whispered, since everyone was paying attention towards the teacher and it was only Yeonjun and me at our table.
I smiled at him "What if I don't?" He tried to grab it but I threw it behind me.
"Oops, sorryyy" he glared at me and got up to grab it but before I let him touch it I took it again.
"Beomgyu seriously give it back" he held the book as well, trying to pull it away but I just pulled it closer to me making him stumble almost falling on me, our faces were inches away.

"If you give me that kiss I'll give it back?"

I grinned once I saw a light shade of pink form around his face.
"No you weirdo!" Once he moved away from me I was disappointed.
"What's going on over there boys?" Everyone turned twoar me and Yeonjun.
"Nothing sir, sorry" Yeonjun apologized, while I just looked at the teacher. I felt Yeonjun take the notebook away then, sitting back in his seat, he moved away from me starting to focus on the lesson.
"Mad at me?" I said moving my chair closer to his, he just mumbled something moving again a bit but I pulled his chair back next to mine.
"I told you to leave me alone" he said all focused on the notes, I lifted his chin up to look up at me.
"You said that yesterday though?"
"Then leave me alone again" he slapped my hand away going back to his notes, I gave up then beginning to write mine as well...

•••

The rest of my classes with him was just the silent treatment, he wouldn't talk to me. And if I took his stuff he just didn't say or do anything anymore.

Walking around the halls seeing him all happy with Bian felt like hell. It was torture, and disgusting when she would hug him, talk to him, and kiss him I just wanted to kick her and latch onto Yeonjun, I can treat him better than her for sure. To make it worse, they nonstop kissing, and other shit, I couldn't keep my eyes off them, even if my friends were talking to me. Worst day of school to be honest....

•••

Laying on my bed, tired and furious. I need to get him back, how though? Suddenly I had a plan, that girl I have a crush on likes me back, I'll just ask her out! Then he'll feel jealous and dump Bian then get with me!—
Wait...

Why am I doing this, this can't be. Am I....

Inlove with my best friend?

But I'm straight, then why am I feeling annoyed, anxious, mad, jealous hearing and seeing him with Bian. And to be honest now that I think about it I kinda don't like that girl anymore, who I've liked for 2 years. So, I guess. I'm gay, and I like Yeonjun now, but what if he doesn't like me since he's dating Bian? I lost my chance when he was still single. God I hope he likes me back, even if he's dating Bian.....please Yeonjun.

_______________________________________________

✮✮✮✮✮

≡;- ꒰ °slow updates ★ ꒱

⇢ ˗ˏˋ  stargyux ࿐ྂ
🎧♱★6eomgyunzzn★♱🎧

( :̲̅:̲̅:[̲̅:★:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)