*.°•Chapter. 14 | Mine finally•°.*

—⪩•⪨ (⁠人⁠*⁠' ∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧(⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)—☆ ⪩•⪨—

🎧 💿 📷 𝓨𝘢𝘸𝘯𝘻𝘻𝘯 ⋆ ★ 👾 📞

𝐁𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐠𝐲𝐮 𝐩𝐨𝐯—★ ⋆﹒⪩•⪨﹒₊‧⁺˖⋆

I'm taking him away from her today. No matter what he or she says..

I know you love me Yeonjun

—★ ⋆﹒⪩•⪨﹒₊‧⁺˖⋆

I got ready for school immediately once my alarm went on. As I exited my house I smiled to myself, I know this will work perfectlyy. I know how sensitive Yeonjun gets once I start flirting or touching him in some way ever since the day he let me in him...—but let's not remember that night. I have a boy to take back. My Yeonjun

—★ ⋆﹒⪩•⪨﹒₊‧⁺˖⋆

Class after class passed by, and my constant flirting and touches around Yeonjun were slowly starting to work. He would blush and get nervous sometimes. But things finally went my way once we were in biology.

"Beomgyu stop"
"Whyyy"
"You're distracting me"
"Howw?" I played with his hair, he just felt embarrassed and stopped talking. Cute.

"Alright everyone, today we're starting a project! You will need a partner! Now, I would let you chose. But some of us really don't focus, plus you're my worst class. So I will be choosing your partner for you" Ughh really a stupid project?? I groaned, before turning to Yeonjun, smiling brightly at him.
"Soo Yeonjun! I was wondering if after school we can!-"
"Choi Beomgyu!"
"Yes?-"
"And Choi Yeonjun!" Huh? I was confused, blinking my eyes as the teacher looked at me.
"What did we do miss?"
"She made us partners-" Yeonjun mumbled, but I couldn't hear him.
"Hm?-"
"I made you 2 partner's for the project! Now shut up and get to work!" Oh....wait, SHE MADE ME AND YEONJUN PARTNERS!? YESSS I wanted to scream, yes yes yesss!!! I could've kissed Yeonjun right there on the spot.
"Beomgyu you ok?" His voice broke my thoughts, I nodded happily at him.
"Yes, I'm great!"
"What did you want to tell me?"
"Oh!...-how about we work on the project at you're place later?" His eyes widened then, shaking his head immediately.
"No way"
"Why nottt?"
"I had plans for l-later"
"Likeee??"
"...fine. let's work on it at my house" the bell then rang, I got up collecting my stuff.

"Yayyy okay Yeonjunn! See you there!" I waved bye at him, before going to my last class. My plan can work out, it will.

—★ ⋆﹒⪩•⪨﹒₊‧⁺˖⋆

Classes ended and I walked with Yeonjun to his place, I loved seeing how he rejected Bian's request to hanging out with her. Once we made it to his house, he opened the door and welcomed me in.
"Your house is nicee!" My eyes wandered around his living room, everything was so neat, his house felt very comfortable to be in honesty.

"Oh, thanks" he took of his sweater, folding it before placing it on the couch. I turned to him then, as we made eye contact, I smiled at him and Oh..
It looked like he melted once he saw my smile, awww.
"-anyways, let's go to my r-room" I nodded, taking his hand as we went upstairs.

—★ ⋆﹒⪩•⪨﹒₊‧⁺˖⋆

"Beomgyu we need to get this done"
"But I'm tired of doing this it's boringgg"
"Well to bad, if you don't wanna fail I suggest to start reading that article"
"Ugh fine" I took the article that was beside me, pretending to read for 5 seconds before giving up and laying down on Yeonjun's bed.
"Yeonjun" I turned my body towards him, about to grab one of his hands to pull him down with me, until he got up and started to search for something at his desk.
"Junnn" I sat up watching him
"Read the article Beomgyu"
"But Yeonjun"
"Hold on I need to find something, it says in the book that we need some paper-" I grabbed him, backing myself up against the wall before cupping and lightly kissing his forehead. His eyes widened then, not moving from that position I leaned closer towards him as I placed my lips on his, it was a soft kiss I was giving him. Once I felt Yeonjun's lips staring to move against mine I smirked, making him wrap his arms around my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck.

Pulling him closer as he gave into me I closed my eyes and heard myself let out a soft moan when I felt him depending the kiss. Suddenly the door opened and we both turned over.

Bian was standing there in shock.

"Oops" I said teasingly pulling Yeonjun for another kiss, but he didn't want to this time, I frowned.
"Bian I can explain!-"
"Beomgyu you asshole!"
"Uh, rude" I glared at her
"How dare you kiss my boyfriend!-"

"Not my fault he wanted me" I smiled, pushing Yeonjun on his bed as I pinned him down, pecking his soft beautiful lips while he just stared at me with glittering eyes, How cute.
"Let's continue Junnie, forget that bitch"
"What! N-No I!-Mph!.." his voiced muffled, once my tongue entered his mouth. A small tears ran down his right eye, while I admired him beginning to kiss him again.

"What the fuck are you doing to him!?" I turned to Bian after breaking off the kiss, while Yeonjun gasped for air.
"Can you leave us alone? He doesn't like it when people watch us doing this" I rolled my eyes as she gasped.
"Fuck you Choi Beomgyu!" She shouted, slamming the door shut as I turned back to Yeonjun, his face was all red. Awww.
"Why are you d-doing this...Beomgyu-" I cut him off again, connecting our lips together. He whimpered softly and I began to undress myself as he watched but kept looking away. Once I pulled away from the kiss I pecked his nose.
"Why are you staring at me hmm?~~"
"I-I wasn't"
"Yeah suree" I took my shirt off and he looked down.
"Yeonjun my eyes are up heree" I lifted his chin up so he could face me, we stared at each other for what seemed like time had stopped. He's so handsome, wow.
He looked nervous as I continued to admire him, and then I started to un button his shirt.
"Beomgyu-"
"No excuses or anything right now, I want you and I know you want me too" he went silent, once he was shirtless I sat on his lap, kissing him once more as he wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me closer.

The kiss got overheated then as my lips trailed down to his jawline, he tilted his head to the side, allowing me to have more access to his neck as a soft moan escaped his lips. I kissed, licked, and sucked all around Yeonjun's neck, leaving purple pink-ish marks.

"-Ohh Beomgyu" He bit his bottom lip harshly to stop himself from moaning again.
"Don't hold back hyung" I said as I began to unzip his pants and mine too.

—★ ⋆﹒⪩•⪨﹒₊‧⁺˖⋆

"Mmh! Beomgyu-Ah!" His moans were echoing in his quiet peaceful room, god Yeonjun's moans are like music to my ears.

"Yeonjun's mine!" I groaned as he let out a girly moan.
"A-all, mgh-Mineee" He nodded shutting his eyes tightly, head thrown back, while gripping onto the bed sheets.
"-Yes! I'm your's Beomgyu! Mmh-ngh!" I smirked feeling satisfied...

Finally...

He's mineee!!

💿🎧⪩•⪨Thanks for reading!—★🎧💿

_______________________________________________

✮✮✮✮✮

📞 ꒰ °。˚  𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 °★ ꒱ 👾

_𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒_

🫧🎐💿 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 💿❄️🖇️

🎧 💿 📷 𝓨𝘢𝘸𝘯𝘻𝘻𝘯 ⋆ ★ 👾 📞