*.°•Chapter. 11 | Getting you Back•°.*

|Beomgyu pov:|

I'm not letting you go that easily Yeonjun..
You will be mine soon....

•••

The next morning I made sure what to do, I won't date that bitch actually it'll just be a waste of time. I got up from bed, did everything I needed to do and headed off to school. As I was walking I passed by Bian's house I saw her outside with her backpack, but then suddenly she ran towards someone, I hid in a bush, watching carefully. Who the hell is he?

"I missed you!"
"Me too Bian!" They hugged and she looked Really happy, my eyes widened. I took my phone out, snapped a picture of them, then ran off like nothing happened. Once I made it inside the school I ran to my first class, only to see Yeonjun was alone in there, watching his phone. Where's the teacher?

"Yeonjun!" He looked up then took a deep breath.
"What" I sat next to him snatching his phone so he can pay attention to me more.
"Hey what the hell—"
"Is Bian coming today?"
"Why would you care?"
"I'm just asking" I smiled, he rolled his eyes.
"She said she can't come again, there why?"
"Hmm maybe it is!—"
"What is?"
"I'll show you later"
"Whatever"
She's cheating on him! And I have proof!— Just kidding I actually heard them talk a bit and turns out they're related, but she never told us about him–so Yeonjun will believe me! Then he'll be mine! I smiled to myself but acted like nothing happened once everyone entered the class, I couldn't  focus on the lesson for the rest of time...

•••

"So what we're you gonna show me"
"Hold on, let's go into an empty classroom"
"What why—" I just took him inside some random ass classroom I found, I pushed him in before glancing around to make sure no one saw us, then I went inside too.

"Fuck it's dark" Yeonjun turned on his flashlight from his phone but I took it away from him, stepping closer towards him.
"Beomgyu what are you doing" He stepped back I smirked, pulling onto his hoodie bringing him closer, leaving no more space between us...

God I love his lips, I closed my eyes as my hands traced around him, tugging on the strings from his hoodie until I made my way down his sweater. He pushed me off then as I pouted.
"Really Yeonjunn?"
"Don't fucking touch me!"
"Oh well at least that kiss lasted longer" He wiped his lips but I pecked them twice.
"You're weird!"
"Didn't you like me before though?"
"What does that have to do with t-this?" I scoffed
"Anyway, you're 'girlfirend' is cheating on you"
"Quit lying"
"I'm not!"
"Yeah sure, I'm leaving now" he was starting to walk away then. No!
"Yeonjun I have proof!" He turned to face me.
"Show me." I pulled out my phone, searching for the picture until I found it.
"Here!—" he took my phone examining the picture, I bit my bottom lip nervously. Will he really believe me? Once he gave me back my phone he just gave me a glare.
"Are you sure she is" I nodded
"Why where you spying on her huh?"
"I wasn't! I was just passing by and I see her with, this guy!"
"Beomgyu, I don't think I can trust you—"
"Well didn't she say she can't come today? She's probably with him!" Once I saw his expression drop I felt a bit guilty, but I hate seeing her with him. Especially touching him.
"Oh...r-right...fuck I really thought she liked me..." He dropped down on the floor as I went towards him.
"Why would she do this to m-me.." He covered his face, quiet sobs escaping his lips, I frowned. He really thinks she's cheating on him...I pulled him in for a hug.

"It's okay Yeonjun, she didn't deserve you. You deserve someone better"
"Yeah right, I don't deserve anyone.. I'm just gonna be single for the rest of my l-life" I slowly took his hands off, caressing his face gently.
"You deserve someone...like..."