*.°•Chapter. 8 | Leave me Alone•°.*

—⪩•⪨ (⁠人⁠*⁠' ∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧(⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)—☆ ⪩•⪨—

🎧 💿 📷 𝓨𝘢𝘸𝘯𝘻𝘻𝘯 ⋆ ★ 👾 📞

𝐘𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯—★ ⋆﹒⪩•⪨﹒₊‧⁺˖⋆

Beomgyu didn't sound too happy at all yesterday. Why? It's not like he liked me back, so I had to move on. I wasn't gonna continue liking him, it was the best option to be honest. But oh well, he should be fine now. He was probably tired that's all, I got up to do my morning routine, since it's Sunday I decided to pay a little visit to my girlfriend!!

—★ ⋆﹒⪩•⪨﹒₊‧⁺˖⋆

"Yeonjunnn!" She threw her arms around my neck, I smiled, wrapping my arms around her waist.
"Biannnnn!" I snuggled her as she giggled, cutee.
"C'mon you two! Get inside! Food's ready!" We both pulled away as her mother waited for us, we went inside the house sitting down at the couch, it feels like we've been dating for a month now to be honest!

"How was your sleep Junnie?"
"It was good! What about you?" I said hugging her.
"Mine was good too! Except I missed you"
"Aww, well I'm here with you noww" I smiled and she did too.
"C'mon love birds, food's getting cold!" We both got off the couch, making our way to the dinner table. I missed Bian's parents too, they're so nice. Just like her,
"So, Yeonjun. How are things with you two?" Her father asked for a plate of food.
"Everything's been well sir"—
"Have you two kisses already!?" I felt nervous then, well this is awkward.
"Mom!" I laughed making everything less awkward.
"Yes, we h-have..miss" her mom smiled, as we all continued to talk, eat, and just hang out in general.

—★ ⋆﹒⪩•⪨﹒₊‧⁺˖⋆

When I said goodbye to them, making my way out of their house I received a back hug from Bian, I smiled, turning to face her. Giving her a delicate kiss on the lips as her face flushed a beautiful pink.
"Bye lovely" I hugged her one last time.
"Bye Junnie, take care, text me when you're not busy? If it's not much of a bother to ask" she laughed nervously as I chuckled.

"I will, I'm pretty sure I won't be busy later on, so I'll give you a call alright?" She nodded waving bye at me, I blew her a kiss, beginning to walk back home.
I was too busy staring at the clouds when I felt a presence near me.

"So, you're actually dating her huh?"

I turned to my side and saw Beomgyu next to me, the fuck? Was he following me?
"What the?—where are you following me!?"
"Shut up." I felt him intertwining our hands together, but I quickly pulled my hand away from his.
"I hated seeing you kiss her"—
"Stalker, if you hated it then you could've looked away" I sighed in annoyance, starting to walk a bit faster to leave him.
"I don't want you kissing her anymore, it's weird. You're bad at it"

"Huh? Who are you to tell me what to do!?" I felt him pull me back.
"I'm Your best friend"
"So? You're just my best friend, nothing else"
"Mhm"
"Also, I'm not Bad at kissing, Bian loves it when I do it"
"Hmm does she really? Well I wanna see for myself"
"Alright, ask her. Wait, but you saw us already, she'll just tell you—"
"Dumbass, I wanna see if you really are...kiss me" My eyes widened as I took a step back from him.
"What the—no! Beomgyu what the hell!" He just smiled, stepping closer to me.

"What's the harm? She'll trust me"

I was in utter disbelief, why would he saw such a thing, I rolled my eyes turning back, beginning to walk again. Ignoring him.

"Why don't you wanna kiss me Hyung? I wanna feel your lips—"
"Leave me alone"
"Hmmm, nah I'm good" I Scoffed
"You're really something, listen. I'm not interested in kissing you Or fucking up my relationship with Bian, so get lost." He stayed quiet for a minute, finally. I reached my house, pulling out my keys. Once I opened the door I turned to look around and saw Beomgyu left.

—★ ⋆﹒⪩•⪨﹒₊‧⁺˖⋆

I went to my room taking a quick shower before checking my phone so I could text Bian but instead I received messages from, Beomgyu.

Beomgyu:

Going to sleep now?
Hyung.
Can we call?
Please
Yeonjun

                                                                                         :Me

                                               Leave me alone

Beomgyu:

Why I'm sorry

                                                                                         :Me

                                                       I'm tired, so goodnight

Beomgyu:

Okay
But wait
Can you kiss me tomorrow?

                                                                                         :Me
Wth no I told you already. Leave me alone
seriously

Beomgyu :

Fine
Goodnight hyung
Love you

*Seen*

—★ ⋆﹒⪩•⪨﹒₊‧⁺˖⋆

What the fuck is his problem? Asking me such a weird question, seriously he said he was straight but he's saying these things to me?? Well actually, a lot of guys act like that. Whatever I need to sleep now, school starts tomorrow, aww I get to see my bunny Biannn...

💿🎧⪩•⪨Thanks for reading!—★🎧💿

_______________________________________________

✮✮✮✮✮

📞 ꒰ °。˚  𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 °★ ꒱ 👾

_𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒_

🫧🎐💿 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 💿❄️🖇️

🎧 💿 📷 𝓨𝘢𝘸𝘯𝘻𝘻𝘯 ⋆ ★ 👾 📞