Author's Note

i might be late to update chapter 5 and 6 as i have finals coming up but i'll make up for it i promise. In addition to that i have a lot like a lot planned for Kia and Gojo s story. i still cant believe people actually liked to read and get updates on my story regularly. Thank you to everyone for reading and regularly checking it out.
To make up for it here are some Character Profiles:

Name:Kia "Kanika" WilliamsDate of Birth: 7th December,  1991 Age: 22Likes : Books , Cooking , Maths , History and English  Dislikes : Arrogant people , peas and blueberry ice creamCelebrity Crush : Jacob Elordi and Wonbin From Riize , Soobin from ...

Date of Birth: 7th December, 1991
Age: 22
Likes : Books , Cooking , Maths , History and English
Dislikes : Arrogant people , peas and blueberry ice cream
Celebrity Crush : Jacob Elordi and Wonbin From Riize , Soobin from TXT and Hyunjin from Stray kids
Favourite Quote:
"If you weren't capable of it, the opportunity wouldn't have come your way"
Fun facts :
- Kia was bad at Maths in high school. She was planning to become a doctor originally but after 2 months in med school she realized this wasn't the path meant for her.
- It might seem like Niharika is the one who yaps a lot when in reality it is Kia who is the yapper in their friendship.
- Kia's adoptive parents names are Mary and Ted Williams. They both adopted Kia after they realised Mary couldn't conceive a child.
- Kia likes to sleep with a plushie.
- She likes to keep her hair short .
- If she had the chance she wants to travel to New york and Paris someday.
- Kia wants to become a professor as she wants to help people.
- She was voted as the most ambitious in her school yearbook.
- Her flat belongs to her late maternal grandmother.
- Kia loves Taylor Swift and One direction along with K pop.
- Her flaw is her inability to let her guard down.

Name : Gojo SatoruDate of Birth: 7th December 1989 Age: 24Likes: Kia Williams (who blames him honestly) Suguru Geto, Mochi ( Zunda and Cream stuffed preferably) Dislikes : Liars, Traitors and Betrayers Celebrity Crush : Inoue Waka Favourite Quote:...

Name : Gojo Satoru
Date of Birth: 7th December 1989
Age: 24
Likes: Kia Williams (who blames him honestly) Suguru Geto, Mochi ( Zunda and Cream stuffed preferably)
Dislikes : Liars, Traitors and Betrayers
Celebrity Crush : Inoue Waka
Favourite Quote:
"Read a book your stupid is showing"
Fun facts:
- Gojo is a jujutsu Sorcerer studying At Jujutsu High to banish curses from the world.
- He is the owner of the six eyes and the limitless and the pride of the Gojo clan. The abilities are so rare it is said they are inherited after every 400 years.
- He is best friends with Shoko and Geto.
- Gojo 's cursed abilities are Convergence of an infinite series and domain expansion. He is one of the few sorcerers who has control over this ability.
- His another special ability inherited from his family is Infinity which simply put in words is
"the real number one will never touch real number two due to the infinite amount of fractions between them similarly, same applies to Satoru when he is fighting off the bad guys.
-On rare occasions where he isn't fighting the bad guys he likes to play basketball and spend time with Kia.
- Satoru is also a huge fan of sun glasses and has a vast collection of them along with expensive shirts.
- His family is also rich and influential often regarded as the strongest in the Jujutsu world.
- His fatal flaw is Arrogance.