Chapter-5

You know for once when I wake up out of a deep slumber I don't want another man watching over me. Don't you know how fucking creepy is it? Apparently Gojo had to go over for some mission with his friends so he left me with this blonde emo guy. No I'm not joking his hair was swept in front of his face and he looked like a tower next to me but still not taller than Gojo. He was wearing a dark purple shirt and matching pants with gold buttons on the left side.

Damn. That uniform I'm so jealous of the people who study here. My school just slapped on a fucking shirt, blazer and pants and called it a day.

"Hi I'm Nanami, Gojo left me here to take care of you." He held out his hand standing up from the chair. I awkwardly wobble out of my bed and shake his hand.

"Hi..I'm Kia. Kia Williams"

"Oh Williams...Eh, you're not from Japan right?"
"Yeah...No" I get flustered and withdraw my hand.

No I'm not from here. Some stupid fairy had the audacity to send me over here to fall in love with someone apparently I had to leave my college, my family and Niharika behind. Speaking of that how. Shit....

"Hey, Uhm...Nanami do you know any breakfast places nearby?" he raised his eyebrow and sighed.

"I do but Gojo left me special instructions to feed you Porridge and Rice. No peas of course, he emphasized that." As he said the last part he put up his hands in air quotes.

How much did Gojo tell him?

"Oh...that's alright too." I tried my best not to blush at that comment. Sure he was nice I knew it. After all, he made me feel safe and comfortable. I had to repay him someway and somehow.

"Wait here, I'll bring you your breakfast. You can rest and freshen up if you want" He mumbled while he was on his way and closed the door behind him.

"Sure Thank you so much" I replied.

Wait a second...WHERE THE HELL IS MY PHONE. NO PLEASE I CANNOT SURVIVE HERE WITHOUT MY EMOTIONAL SUPPORT. I check the back pockets of my jeans, my shirt and that one black jacket I literally wore everywhere, but to my disappointment it was nowhere to be found. Suddenly Nanami walked into the room with a package in his hand and my breakfast.

"Hey? There's a package left here for you sent by Lucy?"

Huh...Weird I did not know anyone named Lucy, must be some technical mistake.

"Oh let me check it out thank you so much" I thanked him and made my way over to the table nearby while he sets up the food on a chair nearby. My hands carefully pick at the package taking in every detail. I contemplate at first whether to open it or not but in the end I decide may I should? No harm In opening a package I guess besides I'll tell Nanami to send it over to the company. I open the box and a lot of it's contents are...My belongings and there was my phone.... Thank the gods and bless the heavens that it got sent over by this mysterious sender but how did they send me all this and why me? My eyes flicker to a letter addressed to my name, curiosity gets the best of me and I open it.

DEAR KIA,
Hi this is your favourite fairy godmother Lucy here.... I sent over this package to you because to survive their you must need your belongings and I made sure that everything you need is in there your phone, laptop, charger, notebooks, books and much more. I can't remember but now let me tell you why I chose you.
You see even though I am a fairy I work under the God of Love you must have heard his name right? His name is Cupid and well we are kind of his employees except we don't get paid and we get assigned to a specific human. So I was assigned to you. Yes, I know it must sound weird now but trust me I know why I sent you over there. Trust me your right person is right in front of you. Just wait for it. I broke the rules I know but you're gonna thank me in the end.
YOURS LOVINGLY,
LUCY
So now.... Not only I have to figure out how to get out of here but I need to find myself someone to fall in love with great. Just Great..... Steering away from all the unimportant topics for now my phone is here safe and sound, luckily it switched on just in time. The notifications popped in and oh well...