Chapter-13

Kia laid right on the couch underneath and I could feel my gaze lingering all over her. The way she breathed in and out slowly, indicated me that she wanted me just as much.Fuck....

"Kia?" I whispered leaning down on one knee towards her ear.

"Strip for me."

She widened her eyes and looked away for a minute. I felt embarrassed by my words. She looked at me again and stood up from the couch and started to unveil herself one by one. At first she unbuttoned her first three buttons unsure of whether this was going to happen or not, I looked at her reassuringly. She started to undo the rest one by one, her gaze shifted. No longer the shy Kia stood in-front of me but a bold woman who knew her desires and needs. Soon the shirt came off on the floor and I saw her bare chest under the shining of the moonlight. A trail of moles were decorating her chest like paint on a canvas and I felt enamoured by it. She lifted her gaze onto the floor.

"Don't be shy baby, I wanna see everything." The words stung in her ears and she looked at me again. Her hands hooked onto her waistband of her pants and she fiddled with them for a minute. Slowly and steadily the pants come off in one swipe and I saw her wearing black underwear. She stood there bare, almost naked and vulnerable right in front of me. I could feel a fire burning in my chest and....my cock.

"Doll, what do you want to do?"

"You." She spoke up and blushed.

"Well,  Well Well giving orders now, aren't we princess?" I open my legs and spread over the couch.

She gets the signal and sits at my lap, her bare thighs brushing against the expanse of my pants and she flicks her hair behind her ear.

"Princess what do you wanna do now I will only touch you if I have your consent...." I brushed her hair again and she lifted her eyes towards my face. My lips followed pursuit towards her neck and I left open mouthed kisses on her caramel like skin. She closed her eyes and a low moan was heard in the room.

"Tell me..." Kiss "Princess" another kiss "Do I have your consent now?"

She hitched her breath and no response came in still. I gently nip and bite at the corner of her neck, simultaneously licking it. She moans and arches her back.

"Princess do I have your consent?" I lick at the same spot and she moans for a minute, catching her breath to respond.

"Yes...do whatever you want to me." She gazes at me and I stand up. Her lips contorts into a pout and I control the urge to kiss her.

"Tonight you're my princess but I have to warn you after this, I don't think so I will ever get enough of you." She stares at me for a while, I remove my shirt and her gaze lingers onto my lower area.

"Don't worry baby we'll get there." I reassure her. She smiles and nods, I touch her cheek gently and connect my lips to hers once again.

She tasted like strawberries, her favourite fruit.

My hands start to gently caress her thighs and she utters a soft Fuck Gojo. I started trailing kisses on her neck, she turns her neck for me to have a better access. My urges get the best of me from what was supposed to gentle reassuring kisses quickly turned into purple like bites across her neck. Kia's voice echoes across the room, a constant trail of moans and soft mutters of fuck. My tongue licks across the same spot and my right hand stays on the hemline of her underwear.

"Gojo?" She spoke and opened her eyes.

"Yeah Princess?"

"Fuck me.." She moaned and kissed me by surprise. I was taken aback by the sudden action but responded with equal parts of intensity. No longer the patience in me stayed, when it came to my Kia. My hand lingers over the hemline of her underwear and slowly I drag it across her legs greeted by her bare and naked sight.