Chapter-12

You have received a new message from Geto

GETO: Hey man you okay? Saw you clinging over to Kia last night after you came into the room. I'm here with Kuroi and Riko right now. If you need any help call me.

I stared blankly at the text from Geto. My head spinning around and trying to grasp the concept off reality once again I can't quite pin down exactly what happened last night.

All I remember is Kia taking me to the bathroom and she consoled me.

My memory is pretty much spaced out after that. Last night went great, mom and dad didn't even suspect of Kia being a non Jujutsu Sorcerer that solves the situation for now...But how can I confess my feelings for her? Only if you knew Kia Williams how much I pine and cherish for you everyday. Every moment we spent together is like home. That reminds me where the hell is Kia?

A shivering sensation passes through me as I realize something bad must have happened to her, the door swings open and Kia walks in. She seems startled at first but slowly a pale pinkish tone spreads across her cheeks and she smiles at me. She wore a plain white shirt and jeans, her hair wet signaling that she must have woken up before me and showered, her right hand held white polythene inside seemed to be a soup box and ramen. Speaking of showering, I smelled pretty weird...Weird I wonder what happened last night.

"Hey...Uhm..My head feels pretty tight." I touched my forehead.

"It's alright I went over and brought you some soup. Besides so much happened last night.."

"Like what?" I asked

"Oh...You don't remember?" She widened her eyes and her face almost went pale.

"No.." I replied back nervous.

"Uhm....One of your cousins slipped drinks all over himself, that's what happened." She spoke after a short pause and her eyes flickered over the floor.

"I suppose." She went over to the night stand on my left side and opened up the packages one by one.

"Careful..." I spoke back but her mouth was shut, her face almost expressionless.

"...Yeah here you go." She gave me the soup.
For the rest of the morning we ate in pure blissful silence and as I looked at the woman eating in front me. I realized, I was utterly foolishly and hopelessly in love with her. If my love for her was going to be one sided, then I'm happy I got the chance to love her.
__________________________________

Our flight back to Okinawa, shockingly but no I REPEAT SHOCKINGLY. Kia ignored me for the whole flight. She ended up sitting right in between Kuroi and Riko, the giggles and whispers of OMG YOU DID THAT? Fuck that should be me sitting next to Kia making her laugh.

I sat right next to Geto, glooming in my misery. Suddenly he tapped my shoulder.

"Kia again?" I nodded.

"Look man, it's just pathetic with the way how you pout up your damn face everytime you both have a fight or misunderstanding or some shit like that. You're my best friend and I have to tell you this, But Kia loves you too the way you love her. The problem is she doesn't realize it yet and you have to make her man. Stop bumming out and be a real man. When we reach Jujutsu High I want you to confess to her and no matter whether she accepts or rejects your confession, behave like a real man an accept it." He spoke in his calm but serious tone.

".....It's about time I do it right?" I looked at him.

"Yes because I can't have you sulking around." He smirked.

"Bastard.."

"Yeah I am but I am your bastard."
We both laughed and I looked outside the plane window only to be greeted with clouds all over the expanse of the sky. The birds flew in and my eyes closed this I didn't think of Kia but of Riko.