Chapter-7

"Wait so you're stuck there till you fall in love?! Bruh....and I feel special knowing I'm the only one who can talk to you there but for now I have told your parents, you're busy with exams and Mrs. Keating asked me updates about this internship?"

Niharika wailed in annoyance, I could feel her rolling her eyes at her luck, after all she was the one who was supposed to be here. Not me. When I called her the replies ranged of a vast different varieties from FUCK YOU to GURL Shit I wish I was you.

".....i told Mrs Keating that you are visiting your hometown due to your mother's ill health. Thank me later by buying me a coke and chips." She giggled and I missed her laugh so much. Our talks, sleepovers, stupid gossip sessions and future talks. God, what would I give to bring her here.

"You know I can't thank you enough." I smiled clutching my phone near to my ear and reminiscing our memories.

"It's fine besides you did the same for me when I got my heartbroken by YOU-KNOW-WHO. That reminds me guess who I paired up with in Fashion studies class."

"Who?"

"FUCKING NOLAN I-M-BETTER-THAN-YOU GREY" She screamed and I had to put my phone away from my hearing range. God now I remember Nolan Grey, to me personally he was the same cute freshman kid who helped me with my bicycle brakes once. For some reason Niharika hated his name, hell she hated how they both breath the same air.

"Well... I mean it's fate" I remarked sarcastically.

"If it was fate, then my partner for this project would be Jacob Elordi but not all of us can have that bitch."

"Remind me why you hate him?"

"Because he's fucking arrogant okay? Always showing off his newest expensive purchases and bragging about his newest tattoos."

"He is a real sweetheart though, does he do that to you or everyone else in your class?"

"ONLY ME....FOR SOME FUCKING REASON"

"Reality check or Delusion check?"

"Both" She sighed.

"Reality check: He likes you and doesn't know how to get your attention. Delusion check: He pretends to like you to divert your perfect academic record. I mean second highest of the whole department ain't easy girl"

"Uh....didi I gotta go it's time for me to go to college and oh also tell me about your days there too. I wanna know how Shoko adjusts with Geto and Gojo. That reminds me, where are you staying again?"

"I got offered a job here and free accommodation services. The pay is also good, so don't worry about me."

"Damn..that's so good for you honestly. I gotta go for real now and send me pics and updates. Bye didi, Love you take care."

"Love you, take care."
__________________________________

My first day as a teacher at Jujutsu High was strange to say the least. First thing after I got ready in the morning, Gojo came to pick me up. Shoko had given me some of her clothes for the time being because their school uniform of my size wasn't ready yet. Apparently our sizes were the same, by god's grace so I wore a blue jeans with a white shirt. By now my right hand out of the bandage and the scars on my forehead were healing. Gojo walked right in as I looked at myself in the mirror once again. My whole had led to this moment after all, sure this was not ideal nor did I ever expect to teach here. He stared at me for a moment before clearing his throat and fixing his blue eyeglasses.

"So can I escort you ma'am?" He joked while stretching out his hand.

"You may." I chuckled at his awkwardness. We had over the days gotten to be somewhat comfortable with each other. He showed me the ways around Jujutsu High and his favourite foods.