Her Decision 🤞 Part 3

Ayesha - But papa, I don't remember 😔 about him anything.

Sunny Raj - I can understand beta but he is your real father. I think you have to meet him.

Ayesha - ok papa. I will think about it.

After saying this, she remained silent and went inside.

Sunny Raj - Yanshu, you stay here today. I know she will go with you yesterday.

Yanshu - But uncle..........

Sunny Raj - But nhi, you have to stay here. I don't know about anything.

Yanshu - Ok uncle.

After saying this, Sunny Raj move in the room. Yanshu look towards all the members who had came with him.

Yanshu - You have to stay in the hotel today.

Members - Ok sir.

Time passes, everyone goes to sleep 😴 in the house. But Ayesha is very disturbed due to her past. She standing on the roof and looking at the sky.

Ayesha asks herself - Am I so bad that my family abandoned me?

Also she is crying after saying this. Mr. Yanshu was also on the terrace at that time but she doesn't know about this. He come from behind her.

Yanshu - Nothing like that Ayesha.

Ayesha turn towards him.

Ayesha - Aap yhan?

Yanshu - Sorry, but I am already present here.

Ayesha - It's ok.

Yanshu - Mr. Sansh is a big business man. He is surrounded by enemies on all sides. He has many rivals in the company too. Maybe due to some big reason he has distanced you from himself.

He console her and after telling her to sleep, he come down from there

After sometime Ayesha come down from terrace and she find Mr. Yanshu is doing some work on laptop 💻. As soon as she moves towards him he is like 🧐🧐😐😐. He didn't want to show his work so he closed the laptop.

Ayesha - Don't worry. I have not seen anything. It's 11 pm, you shouldn't work so late at night. Your health may effect by this.

After telling this she come into her room. Yanshu follows her guidance and move in his room for sleeping.

In the morning 🌅, Ayesha open her eyes 👀 at 9 am. She looks towards clock ⏰. She wake up and fastly moves for bathing. After getting ready she comes out from room. She looks her mother Sujata will come from the party at night 🌉.

Sujata - Tum uth gyi?

Ayesha - Yes mom. Aap kab aaye?

Sujata - In night, at 3 am.

Sujata - Sit on the dining table.

Ayesha - Hmm.

All will sit on the dining table and after eating food,

Sunny Raj - What's your plan Ayesha?

Ayesha - I want to go Mumbai dad.

Sunny Raj looks very happy and also very sad by heart.

Sunny Raj - We also want this, beta.

So🤗🤗🤗🤗............aapko kya lgta h Ayesha ki apne real father se first meeting ksi hogi 🤔🧐.
Please comment.............
Aap sbhi aage kya chate h..........also comment 📱 me🤗🤗🤗.