Going to Mumbai 🛫 Part 4

Sunny Raj - Where are your other members Yanshu.

Yanshu - They are coming uncle.

Suddenly, they listen the voice of horns. They look out from the door.

Yanshu - They reached out.

Yanshu - You all move in the car 🚗. I will come from flight ✈️ with Ayesha.

Members - Ok sir 👍.

Ayesha and her mother Sujata were doing work in the kitchen and also they were speaking with eachother.

Sujata - Apna dhyan rakhna beta.

Ayesha looks at her with silence....

Sujata (with water in her eyes) - Don't forget us 😔.

Ayesha (also water in her eyes) - Momm......

After saying this, she hugs her mother with crying 😢.

Ayesha - M apna dhyan rkhungi mom and I will never forget you. You are my world's best mom.

When they move out from home 🏠 for going Mumbai Sujata gives two boxes of snacks to Ayesha.

Sujata - Ek box 🎁 Bhai sahab ko de dena and other for you and Yanshu.

Ayesha - Ok mom.

Sunny Raj - Yanshu, you are always take care 🤗 of Ayesha and protect her.

Yanshu - Ji uncle. I will always take care of her.

After that, they reachs at the airport. Ayesha's mobile rings and she looks it's Riya's call 🤙. She picked up the call.

Ayesha - Hello..........

Riya - Hi Ayesha. Where are you? Why you have not came in the university?

Ayesha - Calm down Riya. I am going in Mumbai.

Riya - What? Why suddenly? What's 🧐 problem?

Ayesha - Oho! Ek ek krke pucho na. Sbhi questions ek sath ki krr diye 😐.

Riya - Sorry, sorry. But tum suddenly Mumbai kyu ja rhi ho? Khin ye sab uss handsome boy ki vajh se to nhi h na 🤔🧐.

Ayesha - Hmm......🙄.

Riya - Who was he 🤭 ?

Ayesha - His name is Yanshu. I will tell you everything after coming there.

Riya - Ok. Our exams are also coming near.

Ayesha - Yah.... I have remember. You cut the call now. It's time to come flight 🛫.

Riya - Ok. Bye.

Ayesha - Bye........

Both of them all talks had also heard by Yanshu. He looks at her. She gives him a crappy smile 😁.

Yanshu - Don't worry. I will bring you back in time of exam.

After listening this Ayesha be like What?😒🙄 Ye kon hota h mujhe vapis lane vala. M khud bhi to aa skti hu na. But she doesn't say anything. She again gives him a crappy smile and nods yes.After that they looks in the aeroplane ✈️.

Ayesha - I want to sit towards window.

Yanshu - Ok you can sit there.

After sometime Ayesha sleeps in the aeroplane. Her head moves to hit the window. But Yanshu puts his hand between her head and the window. After that he had puts her head on his shoulder and looks at her in very lovely way 🥰. After sometime Ayesha's eyes open.

Ayesha - So sorry, I didn't know when I got sleep.

Yanshu - It's ok. We are about to reach Mumbai.

Ayesha - Really!

Yanshu - Hmm......

Ayesha looks very disturbed after listening this.

Yanshu - Don't worry. Mr. Sansh is very sweet person and offcourse he is your father. So, he loves you most.

After listening this Ayesha is feeling better and say thanks to him.

So guys 😊😊😊...........aapko kya lgta h aage kya hoga🤔🤔. Ayesha ke papa kse h🧐🧐👀👀.
Janne ke liye next part read kijiyega and also vote for next part🤞🤞🤞🤞...........
Thanks to all😊😊😊........