Ayesha's 1st day of work 👩‍💼 Part 10

Isha - Firstly you both eat dinner 🍽️.

Tia - Ok Mom.

After dinner 🍽️, Tia takes Ayesha to her room and while talking she starts showing her the family album.

Tia - You have come back after so many years and when you went, you were still very young 👧🏼.

Ayesha - Yaa.......... I was really very young, I don't remember anything about that days 😔.

Tia - That's why let me show you the family album.

Ayesha - Sure............ Actually, Grandma also first showed me the family album 🙃. But I still don't remember anything 🤭.

Tia - It's ok........ 🤗 Anyway, you were only two years old; a two year old child doesn't know anything 😊.

Ayesha (with a smile) - You are right 👍.

Tia - Hmm......... Forget about it and look at the album.

While looking at the album, Ayesha sees 👀 that there were some pictures 🖼️ of her in it too. It takes a lot of time to look at the album and also both be good friends 😉.

After that, they come out from room and Ayesha saw that Mr. Sansh doesn't present there.

Ayesha - Where is my father?

Isha - I don't know, a call 🤙 came and after that he left from here saying to drop Ayesha home 🏡.

Ayesha - Did he not tell you where 🤷he was going?

Isha - No......... But he might have told Yanshu.

Yanshu - Yaa........ Actually that call 🤙 was from the company. He had some work in the company so he went there.

Ayesha - Ok.......

Isha - Don't worry. Yanshu will drop you home.

Ayesha - Ok aunty ji.

The scene shifts to the car 🚗, Ayesha was trying to put on a sheat belt but she was unable to do so. Yanshu also observe this but he doesn't react. So Ayesha drops it.

After sometime, they reach at home. Yanshu opened the car 🚗 door for Ayesha and when she starts going towards the house, Yanshu calls her from behind.

Yanshu - Ayesha............

She turns towards him.

Ayesha - Han...........

Yanshu (after a weared silence) - I wanted to ask you something.

Ayesha - So.............. ask.

Yanshu - A......... Do you have any friend?

Ayesha - Yaa......... Offcourse. I have many friends.

Yanshu - I mean to say boyfriend.

Ayesha - Oh...... Not till now 😶.

Yanshu - Ok......... I was asking this so that you don't get troubled while working because of any relationship.

Ayesha - Don't worry, nothing like that.

Yanshu - Ok. Good night 💤.

Ayesha - Yaa. Good night 💤.

After saying this, Ayesha comes inside and both of them looking very happy 🙂 after this conversation.

In the morning 🌄, Ayesha gets ready and goes to the company with her father and introduces herself to everyone properly.

Everyone gets shocked 😳, because no-one heard about Mr. Sansh's daughter before that day and some members even dislike 😒 her initially.

The first day of Ayesha in office was very busy 😣. Actually, she was making many mistakes in her work but Yanshu helps 🤗 her in her work and also points out her mistakes.

Many days passed like this, Ayesha also started getting serious 🧐 about her work. She started doing all her work well and took good care 🙃 of the company as well as all the employees, due to which everyone in the company started liking 🤗 her. One day, Yanshu and Ayesha were talking about a new 🆕 project.

Yanshu - Our partner company needs a new designer 💁.

Ayesha - Which company is hiring designers?

Yanshu - NH Group.

Ayesha - NHG.......... Huu........... It's ok 🙋. I have a friend who is currently studying in the designing department of my university. Why not we hire her for that company?

Yanshu - No problem. But her designes should be good 👍.

Ayesha - Don't worry. She makes very nice 👌 designes.

Yanshu - Ok then I will talk 🗣️ about her to the CEO of NH Group.

Ayesha - Ok......

Yanshu - What's her name?

Ayesha - Riya.

Yanshu - Ok........ Can I meet 🤝 her first?

Ayesha - Sure............ But why 🤔 you want this (with a jealous 🧐 tone)?

Yanshu - I mean......... I want to see 👀 her designes.

Ayesha - Ok. I will first talk 🗣️ to her about it.

Yanshu - Hmm..........☺️.