Truth of Yanshu 🤫 Part 9

Ayesha wonders 🙄 why Yanshu's parents have invited me for dinner. Ayesha was thinking this when Yanshu starts talking to Mr. Sansh.

Yanshu - Uncle ji I'm leaving now, I have to pick up Tia also from the airport 🛫.

Mr. Sansh - Is Tia also coming?

Yanshu - Ji Uncle.

Mr. Sansh - That's good 👌. With this excuse, Ayesha will also be able to meet 🤝 Tia.

Yanshu - Ok uncle ji.

Saying this Yanshu leaves. Mr. Sansh looks at Ayesha, she looked 👀 worried.

Mr. Sansh - What happened Ayesha?

Ayesha - Nothing papa. I was just wondering why Yanshu's parents called me for dinner 🍽️.

Mr. Sansh - Not be panic Ayesha beta. I am always with you my daughter. Now let's get ready quickly.

Ayesha - Hmm..... 🙂.

The scene shifts to Yanshu's house. Mr. Sansh and Ayesha knock on the door. Miss Isha opens the door.

Isha (with smiling) - Have you come? Please come 🤗.

Everyone comes inside. Mr. Vikram comes in the leaving room.

Mr. Vikram - Hlo Mr. Sansh. How are you ❤️?

Mr. Sansh - Hlo Vikram ji. Just everything is fine 🐱.

Mr. Vikram - Come & sit. Ayesha beta (with taking a smile 😊 on face) come.

Everyone sits at the dining table. Suddenly, there is a sound of shouting at the door.

Tia - Where is my sweet ❤️ sister-in-law. Sister-in-law................... 🗣️.

After listening 🎧 this, everyone get shocked 😳. Immediately, Yanshu handles the matter.

Yanshu - Actually, I was joking with her in the car that's why she said this. Don't mind 😐.

After saying this, he holds her hand and takes her inside.

Yanshu - Are you mad. Can't you keep your mouth shut? You start talking anywhere.

Tia - What happened Bhaiya?

Yanshu - What was the need to call her sister-in-law? I haven't proposed to her yet and I don't even know if she likes me or not.

Tia - What..........? What about you brother? You are so late, you should have proposed sister-in-law by now.

Yanshu - I have waited for Ayesha so many years, so some more time is fine.

Tia - But Brother............ See that the wait does not remain just a wait and my sister-in-law does not become someone else's sister-in-law 😋.