First dinner with together 🤞Part 14

Employee - Madam.........

After listening 🎧 this, Everyone stops and looks 👀 at him.
Employee comes running to them.......

Employee - I have completed this file, please analyse it once and sign it.

Ayesha - I will come back and analyse this file and sign it. You keep it in the office.

Employee - Madam, this file has to be delivered by this evening.

After listening 🎧 this, Ayesha also agree to analyse that file and again moves in the company.
Roy and Riya also follow them.
They all go to the office......That employee was trying to be a little too free with Ayesha while talking about work.

Employee - Ah.......... Madam, did you like my work?

Ayesha (with ignoring) - Take this file, and first check it out from the maneger..........

Employee - Ok mam.

After that, Ayesha moves out from her office with Roy.
After sometime, they reach the apartment. Yanshu was already waiting for them there... Both girls look at the apartment very carefully and they also like it.

Roy (softly in Yanshu's ear) - Yanshu.......Why did you take this apartment so close to your house?

Yanshu - Don't think too much, your house is also near the apartment, in fact your house is closer.

After listening 🎧 this, Roy remains silent and again trying to talk with Riya and also signals Yanshu and Ayesha to help.
Taking advantage of this, Yanshu says that..........

Yanshu - Ayesha, my house is also near from here, why don't you have dinner 🍽️ with me today?

Firstly, Ayesha glares at Yanshu. But when she looks at Roy, he requests her with gestures.....
After seeing his request, Ayesha is unable to refuse and at the same time Riya also wanted Yanshu and Ayesha to spend some time together, so she also does not say anything.

Ayesha - Ok..... let's go.

Yanshu - Yaa...... I take the car 🚗 out......

Ayesha - Ok.... You go 👉 I'll come.

Yanshu walks out. Ayesha asks Riya for her purse 👜............

Ayesha - Where is my purse 👜, Riya?

Riya - Take this and enjoy this moment 😁.

Ayesha - Shut up 🤫......and Roy, helps her to shift all things.

Roy (with smiling ☺️) - Ohk.......

Riya glares 🧐 at her and Ayesha leaves. Now things were going well for Riya and Roy but Ayesha tells Yanshu that...........

Ayesha - Yanshu, please drop me at home 🏡.

Yanshu looks 👀 at her and says..........

Yanshu - And............What 🤔 about dinner 🍽️.

Ayesha - I thought you said that to get out from there......🙄.

Yanshu - Yaa..... But, my house 🏡 is on the way so why don't we have dinner 🍽️ together 🤞 today?

Ayesha - It's not bad idea 💡 but......

Yanshu - But.........👀

Ayesha - Nothing.......... Fine, so today I  will have dinner with you.

Yanshu - Thanks........😊.

Ayesha - It's ok......🙂.

After sometime, they both reach at home 🏡 and Yanshu cooks food for Ayesha with his own hands and serves it to her with his own hands.
Ayesha was quite impressed by Yanshu's behavior.
After dinner 🍽️, Yanshu drops Ayesha at home.

Yanshu - Good night.........😊.

Ayesha - Good night..........🙂.

After that, scene shifted to morning 🌄..........and that was the first day in the office for Riya and also she was looking very nervous 😥............