Meeting with in law's 🤝 Part 8

Yanshu is thinking 🤔 what can he do and finally he gets an idea 💡. He quickly gets ready and reaches Mr. Sansh.

Yanshu - Good morning uncle ji.

Mr. Sansh welcomes Yanshu and says...........

Mr. Sansh - Good morning Yanshu, come.

Saying this, he invites Yanshu for gardening with him. Yanshu helps them along and casually asks them about their plans for the night.

Mr. Sansh - There is no plan yet, Yanshu.  I wanted to talk to my daughter a lot today but she is too busy today.

Yanshu - Why uncle, what is she doing today?

Mr. Sansh - I had asked her to visit the company yesterday, so today she is collecting information about the company's employees and data so that she can understand it easily tomorrow.

After listening 🎧 this, Yanshu gets an idea 💡.

Yanshu - Uncle, I know a lot about your company and I have introduced myself to Ayesha as your P.A., so if you allow, I want to help Ayesha by becoming her P.A. for a few more days.

Mr. Sansh first stares at him and then laughs and says...........

Mr. Sansh - I know you like her since childhood. This will be a good opportunity for you to win my daughter's heart ❤️ .

Yanshu turns his face down and starts smiling ☺️ softly and at the same time scratches his head 🙆🏻‍♂️ and says...........

Yanshu - Vo............ actually uncle ji.

Mr. Sansh - No need to say anything. Go Ayesha is working inside.

Yanshu - Ok uncle ji.

Yanshu starts to go inside when Mr. Sansh, seeing his good mood, turns back and comes to him.

Yanshu - Uncle, mom-dad want to meet Ayesha, so today they have invited you all for dinner.

Mr. Sansh - Don't worry, I will bring Ayesha for dinner 🍽️.

Yanshu - Thanks uncle.

Mr. Sansh - Hmm.

Having said this, Yanshu comes to Ayesha and asks............

Yanshu -  Do you need any help.

Ayesha - Tum🙃! Acha hua tum aa gye otherwise I had to go to the company yesterday like a blank copy 😔.

Yanshu - Don't worry. Main tumhari help karta hun.

Ayesha - Hmm.

Yanshu helps Ayesha and together they collect all the data. Due to which Ayesha becomes very happy.

Ayesha - Thanks a lot Yanshu.

Yanshu - It's my pleasure.

Ayesha comes to her father happily and is shouting..........

Ayesha - Till date I have never done ✅ such a hard work. I am very tired 😴 today .

Grandmother - Enough now please rest a little.

Grandfather - This is my granddaughter and she is as strong as me. You see, now she will play a match of chess with me.

Ayesha - Ji gran...............

Grandmother - She has been working since morning, now let her take some rest.

Grandfather - Yes, she will take rest after one match.

Grandmother - No match to be played.

Grandfather - We will play.

Grandfather and grandmother start arguing over this. Suddenly,

Mr. Sansh - Stop it mom-dad, are you two also fighting like children?

Mr. Sansh tells everyone that Yanshu's parents have called Ayesha for dinner today.
After listening 🎧 this, Ayesha is like what......?

So..........aapko kya 🤔 lagta hai Ayesha aage kya bolegi. Vo dinner par jayegi ya mna kar degi, please comment your 👉 point of view.
Also read next part 👉 for knowing what will happen next.