Perk

It had been a few months since Lucky and I got married. For the first two months she traveled. Where ever she wanted to go I made it happen. A few weeks ago she met my daughter and that did not go well at all. My daughters were spoiled and automatically assumed she was using me. So they popped fly and gave them back the same energy. They did not like that.

Now here we are at a banquet dinner and shorty was playing her roll. She was mingling and smiling. She was even posing for pictures. It was almost like she was a natural. She had on this long black dress on and her hair was long and flowing, she had this slit that showed off her pretty legs. Shit I wasn't even mad she had to come with me.

"Antonio you never told us you had a wife." Angela some rich ass stuck up bitch said.

"We just got married." I said putting my hand on her waist pulling her close to me. Damn she smelled good.

"Yes I see. Mighty fast is there something you would like to mention."

"Im sorry but I like this song come dance with me love." She said and I rushed her off to the dance floor. I had her close to me as we danced and I'm not gonna lie for a second I forgot we were faking.

"You know how to work this room." I said.

"Ten years of practice. Carlos family had these for a long time. I had to learn how to talk properly, walk properly, shit how to sit properly. It was a big deal. If I did one thing wrong, one hair out of place. I had to pay." She said.

"What you mean." I asked.

"One time my leaving privileges were taken sometime he would take away food it all depended." She shrugged.

"Damn. That's fucked up." I said.

"Shit it was worse where his mom found me if I knew she was just grooming me for her weird ass son I would've ran." She laughed. I honestly didn't know what to say so I just continued to dance with her.