Perk

I woke up the next morning in the bed by myself. When I went to sleep shorty was right next to me. Shit pissed me off. I went all around the house and couldn't find her.

"If you looking for your wife she left. Look like she was going to work out or something." Emerald said.

"I'm gonna call her ass." I said pulling out my phone but she came strolling in the door. She came in smiling so it made me forget why I was mad for a second.

"Where you been at?" I snapped.

"For a run." She said pointing at her outfit.

"For what?"

"Well the girls school has a race for some prize it's like all the moms in her grade. Emerald bet me her credit card back they can beat me." She shrugged.

"Can you run?" I asked.

"Can I run? Yes I can run I use to be the foster homes favorite booster." She said laughing.

"Shesngonna lose daddy watch. We gonna be shopping in no time." Saphire said.

"And what happens if they lose." I asked

"They have to volunteer at the woman's shelter." I said.

"Bet. Next time let me know you're leaving. Had me running around here like some one night stand." I said.

"Oh you scared ima leave for good huh." She smiled.

            Shorty thought I was playing with her so before I said something I was gonna regret I walked away. I went upstairs took a shower and when I got dressed the kids were at school. Arya was sitting on the couch showered changed and watching tv. I was about to go over there but instead I went into the kitchen. I sat in there and scrolled on my phone. She came in thenkitchen talking to me butni ignored her.

"I know you're not mad over that joke I made." She said.

"Ain't no bitch gonna try and play me like I'm a punk. If it wasnt for me you still be somewhere being locked in a cage." I snapped and she backed off.

"You know what you got it Perk. You foul as fuck for that though but you got it." She said stomping away. I thought she went to the living room till I heard her slam the door.

"Shit." I said throwing the glass and it shatter. I walked up the stairs after I cleaned up the glass feeling like shit.

"Arya." I said knocking on her door.

"Fuck you." She yelled. I opened her door and walked in.

"Arya mam my bad. I ain't mean that shit." I said.

"Naw you ment that shit. It's all good. Bet I won't tell your ass shit." She said crossing her arms. I walked over to her. I pulled her to her feet. I pulled her to me and wrapped my arms around her.

"Naw it's not I apologize for real ma that was uncalled for as fuck. I was fucked up when I woke up and you weren't there. Threw my mood all off. That's on me. Be mad at me but don't shut me out. Be mad next to me." I said.