Perk

We were suppose to be on the beach in Jamaica but this girl refused to pack a bag. At first she was down till I told her it would just be us. She wasn't feeling that so I was at my mom's watching her work the fuck out of my girls. When it came to there grandmother they knew not to talk back but when she found out what they did she made them work.

"Where is my daughter in law." Mom asked

"At home I was trying to take her on a trip but her ass won't go because she feels like I'm neglecting the girls." I said.

"Good for her. I knew I liked her. She a strong good woman Antonio. Don't fuck it up." Mom said

"What?"
"Your girls just threw grease on your wife and instead of her being mad she's mad because she thinks your being a bad dad. That's the kinda woman you make your wife. Are you being a bad father? No but our family dinamic is different. Not everyone was raised like you son. You gotta give her time to adjust, your daughter well they are a sociopaths like there mother." Mom said.

"I told her not to do it. She just went on about her own thing mimi." Saphire said.

"Saphire." Emerald said.

"No twin in all seriousness, you were wrong and I kinda like her. She isn't bad." Saphire said.

"She's not gonna be my mother. I don't need her to be a mother we went this long without one." Emerald said.

"Pkay break time is over.  Your dad is going home and my windows need washed." Mom said taking my girls in the other room.

         I grabbed some food and some long stem yellow roses and headed home. When I got home shorty was in the kitchen dresses up looking fly as fuck.

"Where you going?" I asked kissing her cheek.

"Out." She snapped.

"Naw baby I need more then just out." I said.

"Your mom is taking me out on the town. Don't wait up for me." She said strutting out of here.