Lucky

The door flew off the hinges and I jumped up. Perk stormed into the room and stood over me. His eyes were black and his face was red as fuck. I ain't never seen him this mad.

"Quit fuckin walking away from me." He yelled in my face and I pushed him away from me.

"First of all don't yell in my face like that. If I wanna walk away I am. Look at what you did to the door." I yelled.

"You sat there and had a miscarriage and didn't tell nobody shit. Were you even gonna tell me?" He snapped.

"How could I tell you and you been ghost the last few weeks. I called you and it went straight to voice-mail." I snapped.

        Soon as I found out I was pregnant it was gone. I called him and he never called back he hand my mind racing. Who was he with that his phone had to he off? We went from talking everyday to once a week.

"You're right I have been ghost on you. I apologize for that. Some shit went left that I had to deal with overseas. It was last minute and very important." He said and I just nodded my head. Sometimes I wondered if this was even worth all this stress.

"Come here." He said but I didn't move.

"You know what I gotta go get the girls dance competition shoes." I said turning but he pulled me to him.

"I haven't seen you in two month Arya. I haven't felt you next to me in two months let me start over." He said. I just shook my head. I was tired of men treating me how they wanted to at the time they wanted to.

"I have things to do." I said and left.

          I drove up to my therapist office. What I wasn't expect was Antonio to follow me up here. I tried to tell him to leave but he insisted on coming in. Not only coming in the building but into my emergency session as well.

"Hello Dr Ming this is my husband Antonio he insisted on being here." I said.

"Antonio it's nice to out a face to the name." Dr Ming shook his hand and we sat down.

"How do you feel on your husband being in our session." She asked.

"Violated." I said.

"Violated?" He asked.

"These are my sessions I come here three days a week. To help me cope. I been coming here since we been married." I said.

"For what?"

"Adjusting." I said.

"Adjusting to what?" He asked.