Lucky

Perk was really over here trying to live as a happy family. The girls were back home with changed attitudes.  Perk left and came back just to make sure I was here. I wasn't allowed to leave the house and for that space to hate him he let me stay in my room for a weekend. After that he made me stay in his room.

         So tonight I decided to go and get dressed and go out to a bar. I was here having a good time hoping it up with some random guy at the bar. It felt good to be here even if I had to sneak out. I was sitting here enjoying my conversation when I smelled his cologne I knew that smell from anywhere. So I knew this wasn't gonna end well.

"Ima give you five seconds to get in the car." Perk said.

"Im good." I said.

"I wasn't asking. Let's go." Perk said.

"If she don't wanna-" perk didn't let the man finish his sentence he slammed his face right into the bar. I wanted to stop it but once perk was in his zone it was hard to get him out. I just had to watch him beat the fuck out of this man.

"Now I said let's go." Perk said grabbing me roughly and damn near dragged me to the car he put me in the backseat and got in the car. He sped out of there like he was on fire.

"You think that shit cute having his hands on you touching you buying you drinks? You snuck out to go cheat on me." He yelled looking at me threw the review mirror.

"We are not together so how can I cheat on you." I snapped. He slammed on the breaks.

"Who said we not together? You?" He said and started to laugh.

"You almost made me kill a man tonight just thinking about his hands all over you is making me wanna go back." Perk said.

"His hands weren't all over me me he shook my hand that was it. You went out to fuck somebody but here you are beating this man up over conversation." I snapped.

"You are mine Lucky. I don't even wanna share your time with nobody else and lately that's all you're doing. Give me some time to at least make shit right." He said.

"No. I'm not reserving no time for a man who I damn near begged to touch me. You made it loud and clear you don't wanna touch me so keep that same energy Perk." I snapped at him.

"So you not gonna give me a chance to do right by you.," He asked.

"Whats done is done. I'm just a wife on papers in reality your not my husband. You do what you want ima do what I want."