Perk

To say I was mad was an understatement if I whooped my kids I would be tearing there ass up. I looked over the camera footage and saw how they were treating shorty. Shit made me mad more I saw. I had my people looking in to find her. I liked shorty here. Even though her ass was mean and would get smart I liked that shit.

        It's been a week since shorty left and I was livid my girls got all there shit taken. Everything that brought joy to there life I took.

"Daddy I can't believe your tripping over a girl like her." Emerald said.

"And what kinda girl is that?" I asked.

"A broke girl. She ain't even got no money. Least my mama had her own money." Saphire said.

"Your mama ain't have shit. I paid her bills and gave her an allowance. Was nothing wrong with Lucky. Naw she ain't come from no Rick family but she was fuckin real. I liked having her around but just like yall mother you managed to suck the air out of anyone that doesn't benefit you. You two are self." Get out of my face." I said.

          I was watching sports center when my brother came threw the door. The girls were cleaning up.

"Uncle." They said running.

"Naw yall are on punishment. Get back to work." I snapped.

"Damn what they do." Freed asked.

"He's been mad since his little whore left." Emerald said.

"Watch your fuckin mouth Emerald." I yelled at her.

"She left and you let her?" Freed asked.

"Man these kids been torturing the girl. She was fed up. She gonna be back mark my words." I said.

"Why don't you just let her be. You got the business." He said.

"I liked her around here. It felt like a real home with her and the girls here. Shit I'm not gonna lie... I miss her mean ass." I said.

"Damn," He said laughing. "You like that girl for real."

"Yeah, I don't know why but since the day we met it seems like I'm drawn to her. Shit." I said. My phone rang and it was the location of my wife. Bet.