Lucky

It was for in the morning when I stumbled into his house with his mother. We had a time tonight for sure. We stumbled around the house till I knocked over something and I broke.

"Shit he's gonna be so mad at me." I said trying to clean it up.

"What are yall doing?" I heard him say. "Mama you got hr drunk." He tried helping me up.

"We had fun. I like her."

"I broke it." I said.

"Fuck that shit you good ma." He asked.

"We beat these hoes up." I said.

"Hell yeah we did." His mom laughed.

"Mom you can't have my wife out here fighting. You got her drunk fuck man." He said grabbing my face a little too rough.

"Antonio she is grown. She had a few drinks KS let her live. My uber outside so Im out." His mom said.

        He helped me upstairs and ran me a bath. He helped me out of my dress and in the tub. Son as I was good he left out. I tried not let it bother me and washes up. I put on the clothes he left me and went to go to my room.

"Where you going?" He snapped.

"I just thought .." My voice trailed.

"Come here." He said sitting on the edge of the bed. I walked to him and he pulled me between his legs.

"Whats up with you ma." He said.

"Do you not find me attractive? Even when I'm right next to you, you don't even try nothing with me. You don't like me or something let me know so I can find some body to appreciate all this." I snapped. His ass shot up and walk towards me. He backed me against the wall he grabbed my face and gave me this hungry ass kiss. He picked me up and broke the kiss up. He pressed every inch against my middle threw our clothes. This was the first time I felt him.

"You think I don't want you. It's hard not to slip inside of you. I wanna hear moan my name, I wanna hear what it sounds like when you're being pleased by me. You're not all in yet. I need you to be right here with me. Sober.  I want you to remember this. I'm a grown man baby I can wait." He said placing me on my feet.

"So what I want donr.matter?" I asked.

"No." He said and I walked to my room.