Chapter 2: Bonding

Alex's POV:

So...the two eldest beat my ass ( I let them ), because I cussed around the little guy. And y'know what, I'm happy that they did. Why? Because the little baby has to stay as innocent as possible.

By the way...MY LITTLE BABY'S NAME IS LUFFY,AND HE'S SO FUCKING CUTE AND I JUST WANNA SQUISH HIM AND CUDDLE HIM AND OMG I WILL. HE'S JUST TOO PRECIOUS! KADBODBDJXNDNCJHDJD! AND HE SAID WE COULD CUDDLE TONIGHT! HEHEHEHHEHEHE!

Oh and the other two are Sabo and Ace. I mean they're cute and all, but....LUFFY'S BETTER!

Anyways, it's been a couple weeks since I was kidnapped, and brought here. And the few things I learned is that I'm four years older than Sabo and Ace ( that makes me 14 for those who can't do math, no offence). That Luffy absolutely loves me. And I'm literally the only person who puts an effort into fashion. I need holy water everytime I see Dadan and her goons. I was able to help out with my little bros' attire (thank God or I would've cried).

But that's all besides the point, do you know how fucking pretty, gorgeous, kind, gentle, and sweet Makino is? She came up here to give Luffy new clothes, and a nice meal. And right then and there, I knew she would never be able to be my mom. I mean look at me, I'm dog shit compared to her. I still adopted her as my mom though, so suck it.

Ace was dying though. The first actual woman he's ever seen ( sorry Dadan). He is such a tsundere. Me, Luffy, and Sabo were all teasing him about it. He absolutely died. And as I died from laughing, I accidentally, promise, I swear, you can trust me on this one, threw up my lunch from Makino, lols.

After a little, she left, and I forced my 'lil bros to have some bonding time (didn't have to force Luffy, duh). I'm actually suprised Ace told me that his father was Roger. And guess what? I made sure to praise to praise Roger. Becuase I can. So hah!
..
..
[Flashback]

"Hey, Alex can I tell you something?" Ace looked a little gloomy while saying that. Poor kid.

"Anything, I don't judge." I can be a therapist when needed, so leave me alone.

"Well um my fabers da pirbate kinv" he really mumbled that bitch.

"Say that again." What? I'm a deaf whore.

"My father's the pirate king." He said it barely above a whisper. I swear it sounded almost like the wind.

"Okay..so your father's the pirate king..and?I'm actually confused, what's so wrong about being the coolest guy's son. It would be an honor to be his son..can we switch places? PWEASEEEEEE." #ultimate card: PUPPY DOG EYES!

"But why? Don't you hate me? He did horrible things." Ace said that..Ace said that.It's confirmed he said that. I'm boutta slap some sense into him, this blind ass bitch.

"Are you unstable? Marines blamed things on Roger for things he didn't do. People feared him because he was a carefree spirit. And didn't let anything hinder his adventure. Him being your father should be an award winning medal."  therepy mode- on.

"Are you sure.?" duh.

"Yes, my cute little baby brother. Aren't you just so cute, right?" Awwwww the baby ( Ace this time ) is blushing.

"You're blushing~" hehehehehe, I love being a bitch.

" S-SHUT UP" aww wittle baby is angy. Heh.

"Are we just third wheels?" Sabo, shush, you're ruining the moment.

"Y'know what? Yes, yes you are." He should've expected that.Wasn't he the smartest?

"What's a third wheel?" AWWWWWWWW MY BABY IS SO CUTE AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I THINK I'M HAVING A HEART ATTACK FROM CUTENESS OVERLOAD.

"Well, a third wheel is an extra person in a scenario where everybody else is preoccupied with something else."

"Oh! Ok!" Then this cute ass motherfucker tilted his fucking head to the side, and smiled..my heart.
.
.
.
.
[End of flashback]

Oooh! And then Sabo told me he's a noble. Pretty cool. Unless they're bitches. I got time on my hands to do some things, a little bit...unsettling.

But nevermind that!

THEY LET ME IN ON THEIR BROTHER BOND!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYYAYAYAY!!

And guess what?! They don't know it yet, but I can be very protective and possessive over the people I like. And they are at the top of my favorite list, sooooooo I would like give my life for them. Period.

So don't touch them, I might not have a life, but I atleast wanna find one, and I wanna live to do that. Because if I'm a soul traveling the earth for a fucking life, how the hell am I gonna get that life. I'M DEAD.

Angays....
.
.
.
.
{Present}
Sabo's POV:

"Alex can you fight?" I need to know. I don't wanna have to protect him.

"Duh."

"What can you do?" It can't be useless like Luffy's (I love you Luffy, so no offence).

"I have a devil fruit, does that give you an idea?"

"Is it useless?" Be cautious, always.

"HELL NO, AM I JUST THAT TO YOU! A USELESS WHORE?! You're mean to me. We're not on speaking terms." Dramatic.

"Alex." I feel like a fucking mother.

"I can control the elements of the earth and animals. There happy?" IT'S NOT USELESS!!!

I hugged him. He hates physical affection. But he can't push me off, because I'm his brother.Heh.

"So what's it called?" I'm curious.

"Nature-Nature fruit." Oh, shoulda known.

"That's a cool ability and all, but it's not better than my Gum-Gum fruit!" Seriously Luffy?

"OF COURSE MY LITTLE BABY! YOURS WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER! MINE COULD NOT COMPARE!" I hate my life.

Me and Ace looked at eachother and knew, that we have to take care of these dumbasses. I'm gonna cry when they're all grown up and outta the nest. I'm a motherfucking momma hen, get over it.
.
.
.
.
Ace's POV:

Sometimes I wonder if he's the child, and we're the adults.

At least he keeps the place alive. Though Luffy was doing a good job before.

And when me an Sabo looked at eachother, he looked so done with life. And me the same. If he's the momma hen, that means I'm the dadda hen (we're not together get, your mind outta the gutter), and I gotta beat them into submission.

(Sabo's + Ace's + Luffy's thoughts)

I'm happy he's my brother though.

To Be Continued...
(1,067 words)