Chapter 4: New Family Cause Why Not?

Alex's POV;

So.. wanna know what my awesome plan was? TO JUMP THROUGH THE FIRE AND TO THE OCEAN! And for once Sabo didn't get a say in the plan. Ha! Take that! The only reason he didn't say anything though, is probs because I'm the older brother in this situation.

Though even if we did do that, me and Luffy would drown 2ft into the water. Sad, but true. Sigh.

EVERYONE'S ALIVE THOUGH! SO THAT'S A ONCE IN A LIFETIME ACCOMPLISHMENT FOR ME!

Anygays, somehow we made it out alive. Still questioning that. Does God really not want my beautiful ass in heaven with Him? Though thinking logically, heaven would definitely become hell if I was there.

BACK TO THE STORY, BECAUSE ONCE AGAIN, I GOT SIDETRACKED! It's my strong suit, don't worry about it.

Right now Sabo and Ace are yelling at me for doing something stupid. They should know by now that I'm never gonna think of a smart plan. Cuz that's just boring.

Luffy, my poor baby, fell unconscious from shock.

Makino and Dadan, and the other important bitches, ( in my opinion) already fled the island. Why? You might ask? Because instead of just stopping with Grey Terminal, them bitches went and burned the forest too.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT! ISN'T THAT THE PRETTY PART OF DAWN ISLAND? Or maybe its the actual noble city?... I can't remember.. BUT STILL!

Anyways, we are now at the present problem.

" YOU FUCKING DUMBASS, YOU COULD'VE DIED DOING THAT!" Ace really loves pointing out the obvious.

" THIS IS WHY I MAKE THE PLANS, AND YOU FOLLOW THROUGH WITH THEM." Sabo... damn it, you're right.

" Well if I waited for you to make a plan, we would've been burnt alive by the time we start to put it into action." I'm not lying.

"WE DON'T GIVE A CRAP!" Unision strikes once again. No, but seriously, if they're not twins, then I don't have two balls and a stick between my legs.
.
.
.
.
Ace's + Sabo's POV:

I'm really starting to wonder why we took him as our brother.

"Guys, what's going on." The baby has awoken. Chaos is all this spells.
.
.
.
.
Unknown's POV:

Umm.. I was scouting an island ( orders of the captain), and found something reaaaalllly interesting. Four survivors on a burning island. Though the nobles were safe ( sadly). Dangit.

Anywho, they were fighting because the big guy supposedly jumped through FIRE, and let me remind you that bitch is HOT.

I'm glad Cap told me to come here, because now imma kidnap them ( nicely), and take them to the ship. And BAM! Four new brothers!
.
.
.
.
Luffy's POV:

When I was dreaming, I dreamt that Alex, me, Ace, and Sabo were pirates! Its was so cool!

But then... ( DUN DUN DUUUUUN ), I woke up.

" Guys what's going on?" I mean, anyone would ask that if your brother was covered in burns.

" Hey Luffy, sweets, how was your nap?" Alex asked as if he wasn't burnt toast right now.

" AHHHHHHHHH!! ALEX WHY ARE YOU BURNED?!?!?" I just came to my senses ( even if I don't have any ), I take back what I said. He's a burnt burito.
.
.
.
.
Unknown's POV:

Just gotta sneak up behind them... and.... Got em!

" AHHH! WHAT THE HELL! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? LET US GO!" Feisty.

" Just lemme take you to my captain."

" Is he nice?" Good question.

" Duh." Why wouldn't he be?

" Oh! Ok. Kay kids new plan we're gonna go with this guy." That easy?

" Alex, how dumb can you be? HE'S A TOTAL FUCKING STRANGER! YOU'RE EVEN WORSE THAN LUFFY!" What the hell is going on?

" Listen there is a difference between me and Luffy."

" Yeah, no." Savage, blondie.

" Are we gonna forget about me?" Like am I invisible to them?

"Yes." Rude. This guy said it with a straight face too. Mean.

" Anyways, we gotta go to my captain." BACK ON POINT, FINALLY!

"Fine, lets go." Why's blondie so reluctant?
.
.
.
.
.
........(Time skip).......
.
.
.
.
.
Ace's POV:

We got in this small dingy boat. And after a little while we got to a big ass whale ship. Why would a ship this big be in the East Blue? Idiots.

" What are you pirates called anyway." I'm curious.

" The Whitebeard Pirates." He stated that pretty proudly.

" By the way what's your name?" Oh, right he has a name. Thanks for reminding me Sabo.

" Izo." Weird name.

" Why do you dress like that?" Luffy tilted his head to the side when he said that, and cupid shot an arrow through, not just my heart, but everybody else's on the boat. ( Except for Luffy ofc ) We all had a small nosebleed, but nevermind that.

" Because I like to feel pretty. It's what makes me, me. And I feel comfortable wearing it, so I don't care if someone doesn't like it. They can suck it." Confidance, I want some of that.

" WOAH! YOU'RE SO COOOL!" Ack! Luffy! Stop being cute.

" Are we just gonna ignore the big ass whale ship thingy?" Alex, shhhh, this is a moment that God Himself gave us.

" Ah, shit. Forgot about that. Hey how about you guys introduce yourselves on the ship?"

" Why not. Life will go quicker that way." Sabo, usually I'm cursing life.

" Are you okay, Sabo." I'm genuinely concerned.

" Ace, I'm just tired." Mhm.. Yeah, right.
.
.
.
.
.
........( Time skip again bc im lazy)........

Alex's POV:

Bro-

When we got on the ship, I was shocked-d-ded. BECAUSE MY DUMB ASS JUST REMEMBERED WHO THE WHITBEARD'S WERE! Oh well, they seem fun. And welcoming so that's okay. AND OMG, THATCH AND ME BECAME BESTIES AT FIRST SIGHT. DON'T ASK HOW I KNEW HIS NAME WITHOUT HIM TELLING ME, BECAUSE QUITE FRANKLY I DON'T KNOW EITHER!

" THATCH!" I called out dreamily.

" ALEX!" He called out just the same.

Jk jk. That's not what happened.

This is what happened

(Flashback)

When I got on to the ship, I instanly locked eyes with a guy with AWESOME hair.

And guess what, I gave into impulse.

" Are you my one and only?" I ask, eyes full of ways to prank people.

" I was just thinking the same." I dreamily ran towards him... and started wrestling with him..

My bad... THIS WAS NOT INTENTIONAL, I SWEAR!
..Maybe.

I WON THE WRESTLING MATCH, DON'T ASK HOW, BUT I DID!

Then we became besties.

Though the look of the people around us, looked dreadful. Oh well, we were meant for each other.
.
.
.
.
.
........( End of flashback )........

Such a faithful night don't you think?

By the way, we met with Whitebeard, became fam, blah blah blah. Imma go to sleep now, goodnight.

To Be Continued..

( 1,076 words )