Chapter 5: Getting Used To Home

(btw forgot to mention art is not mine)

Ace's POV:

I woke up, sadly, and was bombarded with Sabo's hair. How did he get in my bed? I don't know. But oh well! In the end, I gave into temptation, and pushed him off the bed.

So glad I did that. Makes mornings a lot more bearable. Though I'm about to get chased.

" HEY! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" And there it is!

" It was for my entertainment." I will stay bold until I die by his hands!

" OH YOU LITTLE-" Oh shit, I think he was having a good dream for once. My bad.

" RUN!" Run my little ass, I did. I won't survive, but atleast I'll live a little longer.

I grabbed the door handle like my life depended on it ( it kinda did), and ran the fuck outta there. BUT THIS GOD DAMNED TOTAL HUNK OF A FISHMAN WAS IN MY WAY!

' WASTED ' ...

Is what I thought was gonna happen, BUUUUT, these beutiful angels, Alex and Thatch, picked me the fuck up, and ran away from Sabo.

Well, they were angels while it lasted, THEY THREW ME IN A BATHTUB FULL OF COLD WATER AND ICE!

WORST MORNING EVER!
.
.
.
.
Alex's POV:

Sooo.. you already know me and Thatch became besties, right? Well, we decided to prank Sabo, or Ace. Whichever came out of the room first.

And guess what, Ace was our FIRST victim. Don't think we forgot about you Sabo. You're just lucky for the time being.

" THATCHY!" My pookie wookie dookie bear!

" ALEXYYY!" He's literally my soulmate.

"I know what to do for the morning victim!"

" What is it! What is it!" NICE ENTHUSIASM!

" DUMP THEM IN ICE COLD WATER WITH ICE IN IT!"

" Well, it is the morning... so, THAT WOULD WORK!" See, he gets me.

" Let's put this plan into action." Hehehehehehehehehe.

( Time skip )

So, we set up the prank and shit, and now we're just waiting for one of my lil bro's come out. You see, I thought Sabo was gonna come out first. But surprise, suprise, Ace came out. EVEN BETTER!

He looked like he was in a hurry, though Nemur came out and blocked him, it was probably unintentional. Because Nemur was tall AF, so he most likely didn't see him. Heh, Ace is a shortass.

Anyways, we grabbed his ass, and got the fuck out of there. He looked happy, so we probably saved him from somebody ( Sabo ), until we dumped him in the bathtub.

AND DAMN! If looks could kill me and Thatch would be DED, he looked at us like we were his father, ( Ace doesn't hate him as much anymore, he just doesn't like his moustache, it wasn't fair he got cool facial hair, and Ace's skin was flawless, trust me that's the actual reason.) and it HURT! MY HEART! HE BROKE IT IN TWO WITH THAT LOOK! ACK!

Then Thatch decided to break the silence, " That.. was.. AWESOME!"

" RIGHT!" We literally share the same braincell.

" We should get married."

" We already are."

" Then let's get married the second time, y'know to show our infinite love."